What have you guys seen out there?

just today i found a VSS, and an M4 Holo/203.

couple of my mates found a M136 as well O.o

I found an M4a3 CCO, M4a1 with EOTech and GL. Rarest I have/have seen.

m4a1 sd' date=' mp5sd, ak74 kobra, DMR..

[/quote']

I've found a few of each of those except for the kobra, but I'd think that the MK16CCO would be one of the rarest.

yeh some dude found a rocket launcher erlier today which is always awesome sauce... assuming im not on the other end of it

I've found the Kobra twice...didnt think it was that rare.

The M4A3 CCO I think is pretty rare (red-dot scope, lighting attachment). I've found that once.

Yet to find a DMR or silenced weapon.

yeh some dude found a rocket launcher erlier today which is always awesome sauce... assuming im not on the other end of it

I found a couple from time to time, but they're impractical to carry, they take up your backpack slot, and the ammo for it is really scarce.

i've found the CCO on a couple of occasions, and the kjobra several times. never found a silenced M4. found the DMR yesterday night.

Found the VSS, and thought... "where the fuck do i get ammo for this? D:"

Killed two guys today and when we went to loot their bodies we hit the jackpot. They each had 2 coyote backpacks (24 slot) which from my understanding is kind of rare. One had an ak 74 and the other akm. Those aren't rare but it was a pleasant surprise. Oh and the one had a silenced m9.

Killed two guys today and when we went to loot their bodies we hit the jackpot. They each had 2 coyote backpacks (24 slot) which from my understanding is kind of rare. One had an ak 74 and the other akm. Those aren't rare but it was a pleasant surprise. Oh and the one had a silenced m9.

You must be new here :)

If you mean new as in I don't camp the shit out of the airfields like Call of Duty girls then yes I'm very new at this.

Snatch an MP5SD from some unfortunate fellow tonight, and I am loving that weapon!

Yet to see DMR or any of the other stuff. Not that I need them as the Enfield is epic at taking everything down in one shot, and ammo is never an issue with that thing.

If you mean new as in I don't camp the shit out of the airfields like Call of Duty girls then yes I'm very new at this.

Haha what??? Chill brutha!

Coyote backpacks are the starting bags, I thought only the ALICE backpacks were 24 slot...and comparatively common compared to the aforementioned weapons

Coyote backpacks are the starting bags' date=' I thought only the ALICE backpacks were 24 slot...and comparatively common compared to the aforementioned weapons

[/quote']

Lol I'm chill! Sorry if I came off sounding like an ass I didn't mean to haha. There is a different bag called coyote which are bigger than the Alice Packs.

Snatch an MP5SD from some unfortunate fellow tonight' date=' and I am loving that weapon!

Yet to see DMR or any of the other stuff. Not that I need them as the Enfield is epic at taking everything down in one shot, and ammo is never an issue with that thing.

[/quote']

aughghh, I hate the Lee Einfield, that thing is a death wish due to it's ROF, Clip Size, and Aggro Radius.

The DMR has abundant ammo surprisingly, I have so much that I couldn't carry anymore, and had to store a few magazines, it's 20 rounds per mag, semi-auto ROF, and it is one hit kill to the core, I carry 4 magazines with me, but I've never needed more than 1. But ya I carry both an MP5SD and a DMR on me at all times. have 4 mags of each, and a M9SD with 4 magazines, I did carry 7 mags but I gave them away to friends that needed ammo for theirs, luckily the mp5sd can use m9sd mags as ammunition.

Coyote backpacks are the starting bags' date=' I thought only the ALICE backpacks were 24 slot...and comparatively common compared to the aforementioned weapons

[/quote']

I think he meant the Coyote [Large] Backpacks, which are 24 slots, there are Coyote [small] which is the standard starting bag, and ALICE which is 20 slots.

FAA83EA938D5E40F8782A4D65B69062B7A6D38BF