Murphyman20thGTI

bandits... I love killing them!

The only actual players I feel good killing! BANDITS

Just had to put that out there, Well I've been playing for about a month now and can't get enough of this game.

Well this morning was exilerating when I joined a "Celle" map server, played on it once or twice. I was looking for loot to gear my fresh spawn and I hear a couple beeps so I say in side chat hello I hear you beeping me being a fresh spawn with no guns THOUGHT I was not a threat to him so why would he try to kill me. So I'm running toward the tracker he is in and he see me and gets out I'm zigzagging just incase then he shoots me one think in the hip I run away yelling at him telling him he is an unskilled player if he has to go after fresh spawns I quickly bandage behind a small bush he hits me again. I run inside a hanger I guess that's what it is on this map looks different Find a Winchester and bandage again with last one I have at this time he is taking more shots at me through the open door, which was only 20-30meters away to begin with, then I hear him shooting hang gun hitting me once again I'm in shock shakie aim and pop off a shot in his direction then he realizes I have a gun now so it's on! He start to run away like a little bitch and I told him this in side chat. So we are both at 2 different doors going in and out wail my screen is super blurry and can't really see and pop off another shot taking out his legs! I'm thinking this Winchester has some range so shoot off one more shot from about 40 meters away and I hear the lovely sound of flys!!

I spam in side chat that's what u get bitch for trying to kill fresh spawns and failing horribly.

Find out he shot me 2 times with m24 sniper rifle and once with his m9.

Best part was soon as I killed him I passed out of blood loss so I got lucky with that also.

Loot his body and hide that shit so he can cry about it later when he come back here.

So now I'm running around with 416 blood passing out every 5 mins but I am alive!!

All in all I hate bandits or bandits in the making. If you shoot at me or anything like that I will shoot other than that I give every1 chance.

I'm a friendly person, so I do feel bad if I kill non hostile players but I feel damn Great killing bandits.

Yes this forum may be in wrong section since its about bandits thought I would put it here.

Well enjoy and happy hunting bandits see you in my crossairs!

Ps I even give bandits a chance since they need help sometimes too.

• Like 6

Nice story, I also had a run in with 3 noob bandits the other day on the Celle map

I only had a hachet and this guy with a pistol was trapped inside a building, so I throw a smoke grenade and he manages to escape but instantly stops and opens up on me. He cant hit me for shit as hes spamming his 1911 pistol.

I chase him into an office building where two of his friends are waiting, one is unarmed and the other as a CZ550 shouldered and also a 1911.

I kill his friend after they waste 2-3 mags each trying to hit me and as im running at the other armed guy he spamms bullets and takes out my legs.

It takes another few mins for him to kill me as he wastes all his handgun ammo and ends up running off leaving me to crawl, he comes back with an enfield and it takes 5 shots for him to hit me as Im rolling side to side, but in the end he got me.

• Like 1

I'm a bandit to the core. I wish all the Bambies that want to take PvP out of DayZ had your mustard. I've killed two unarmed players before just because they scared the granola out of me by running right up on me. I take no pleasure in it. Many more I've let go. I don't agree with the cowardly bullcrap of pretending to be friendly only to shot someone in the back. That is just pathetic. Anyone who actually likes to do that needs to have it done to them for a month. I make it perfectly clear you have beans and I'm coming for them.

You do know that eventually you'll become what you kill. . . . or you must become a monster to defeat a monster.

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 1

I'm a bandit to the core. I wish all the Bambies that want to take PvP out of DayZ had your mustard. I've killed two unarmed players before just because they scared the granola out of me by running right up on me. to have it done to them for a month. I make it perfectly clear you have beans and I'm coming for them.

You do know that eventually you'll become what you kill. . . . or you must become a monster to defeat a monster.

That sounds like a person I could never get along with.I wish you survivors armed to the teeth and skilled to the bone.

I don't agree with the cowardly bullcrap of pretending to be friendly only to shot someone in the back. That is just pathetic. Anyone who actually likes to do that needs to have it done to them for a month.

Who does?No serious player (bandit or survivor) does that (AFAIK).

I just hope you have the same attitude for your own deaths.

Edited by thodouras95

Noyz, yea I wasn't complaining about pvp it's actually a big part of this game for sure.

I enjoy the pvp actually but when it involes unarmed players I just see the point for someone to be that Dick that shoots you and not even attempt to loot you they just want to kill and kill only. They should go back to COD!

Yes granted if that player you do let live gets a gun and comes back to kill you I understand why you would kill an unarmed player.

So all I am saying it takes little to No skill to kill unarmed people, I would rather let them live so they can get a gun and come back to try to kill me then it will be a challenge atleast and make the game actually challenging.

Either way it's all still gonna happen and it will never change, o well that's dayz!

That sounds like a person I could never get along with.I wish you survivors armed to the teeth and skilled to the bone.

Who does?No serious player (bandit or survivor) does that (AFAIK).

I just hope you have the same attitude for your own deaths.

Oh Buddy . . . I PRAY for that!! When our server is slow I go find the highest pop. server I can find.

Our server spawns you with end-game gear. It is a PvP server with 0 unarmed kills. You'd have to drop all yur gear on purpose . . .in which case I may have to question your faculties.

You'd be utterly amazed at how many. Check my posts. There is vid up this morning showing this very thing. MANY on u-tube.

My thoughts on this are I want to fight the best out there over and over and over and over. It is how I learn and get better. My confidence can easily handle getting beat because thats what I learn the most from. I take my deaths very well 'cept if it's a scum of humanity hacker. Those skilless piles of poo need to be b%tt-fu-#3d sideways with a Comador-64 keyboard along with their parents.

@Murphyman: Respect to you, my friend

PS. I'm always checking for beans. ;)

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 1

Oh Buddy . . . I PRAY for that!! When our server is slow I go find the highest pop. server I can find.

Our server spawns you with end-game gear. It is a PvP server with 0 unarmed kills. You'd have to drop all yur gear on purpose . . .in which case I may have to question your faculties.

You'd be utterly amazed at how many. Check my posts. There is vid up this morning showing this very thing. MANY on u-tube.

My thoughts on this are I want to fight the best out there over and over and over and over. It is how I learn and get better. My confidence can easily handle getting beat because thats what I learn the most from. I take my deaths very well 'cept if it's a scum of humanity hacker. Those skilless piles of poo need to be b%tt-fu-#3d sideways with a Comador-64 keyboard along with their parents.

No offense, but this sounds...well, not really like DayZ.More like ArmA 2 itself.

I don't count killing fresh spawns as Banditry.

True banditry begins in the northern reaches. I'm the sort of patient hunter who'll scope out a position for several hours as long as I have the supplies to do so.

You'd be surprised the things you see if you just stop and look around. I remember a few months ago I was sniping the hell out of Stary Sobor - mainly other would be snipers - for about five hours straight on this high cap server.

I saw something like eight different vehicles pass through and at least forty different players. That said I only shot when I knew I could get away with it and nothing says "mission accomplished" then busting a bus with six people in it with the M107.

• Like 1

I am a Bandit and I hunt NWAF, Stary, NEAF and everything between those areas...... I can't stand being in Cherno or Elektro. However when I die, I like to grab a Lee and go hunting for pathetic bandits that hunt new spawns in either city for awhile.

No offense, but this sounds...well, not really like DayZ.More like ArmA 2 itself.

LOL Really? Where EXACTLY does that 'ARMA sounding' happen? High-lite it please . . . .Don't tell me (just because I've looted EVERYTHING in the game 5-100Xs over, 'cept Mountain Dew, only 2 of those, and love to PvP) that I'm making DayZ out to be ARMA or COD. PvP is THE MAIN element of DayZ and I'm contributing to that. :)

I am all for the SA introducing things to slow down banditry. Disease, environmental, broken hands and so forth. Looking forward to it. Hopefully it will curb some of the constant whining about Bambies getting slaughtered--but make no mistake. There will ALWAYS be bandits coming for your :beans: .

EDIT: I do want to give a shout-out to Slenderman. Whooped me pretty good twice yesterday. Thanks for the lessons mate!!

Edited by NoyZ

LOL Really? Where EXACTLY does that 'ARMA sounding' happen? High-lite it please . . . .Don't tell me (just because I've looted EVERYTHING in the game 5-100Xs over, 'cept Mountain Dew, only 2 of those, and love to PvP) that I'm making DayZ out to be ARMA or COD. PvP is THE MAIN element of DayZ and I'm contributing to that. :)

I am all for the SA introducing things to slow down banditry. Disease, environmental, broken hands and so forth. Looking forward to it. Hopefully it will curb some of the constant whining about Bambies getting slaughtered--but make no mistake. There will ALWAYS be bandits coming for your :beans: .

EDIT: I do want to give a shout-out to Slenderman. Whooped me pretty good twice yesterday. Thanks for the lessons mate!!

1.ArmA style=I believe you're in the wrong game if you are here just to kill people and use the beans as an excuse.Such loot can be found even in the most remote areas, I've found more beans in the middle of nowhere than on dead bodies.It's my opinion that if someone's playing DayZ just to kill, then he's playing for the wrong reason.

2.PvP wasn't exactly what Rocket had in mind while making the mod...

3.I'm glad you are in favor of those additions.I am too.

As a hardcore bandit, I thank you. There is nothing more I love than being the underdog and being fired upon first, I really enjoy the intense firefights that DayZ has to offer. Whilst I will not shoot you if you are unarmed nor will I lure you and say I am friendly and shoot you in the back, I really enjoy a good fire fight.

• Like 1

1.ArmA style=I believe you're in the wrong game if you are here just to kill people

Please don't use this agrument, it is stupid.

In ArmA you are handed all of your gear, you can use your favourite weapon every time but on DayZ it is completely different, you never know when you'll be fired on, death actually matters and it really sucks.

This whole "If you want to kill people then just play ArmA" argument is stupid

2.PvP wasn't exactly what Rocket had in mind while making the mod...

Irrelevant. Whether or not Rocket intended it to be so, PVP has become one of the main points of DayZ. Whether or not you go out and deliberately try to destroy everyone you meet, the threat of something other than zombies that could be staring at you through sights, a scope, or over your shoulder with a hatchet is something that keeps you on your toes. I seriously doubt DayZ would have as many players as it does if zombies were the only threat. You come for the zombies, but you stay for the humans.

• Like 2

I spam in side chat that's what u get bitch for trying to kill fresh spawns and failing horribly.

And with that, you lost every single shred of sympathy from everyone. Good job being 12 years old.

And with that, you lost every single shred of sympathy from everyone. Good job being 12 years old.

Haha I didn't ask for your sympathy. Nore do I need it.

It's actually a good change me being a bandit on a few servers now. I shoot on site if they are armed friendly or not.

not really, no

a part of the community just has to accept violence as a part of life so that the rest of them can live in peace, some people are more cut out for the job than others

it doesn't matter if you kill like they kill, it's necessary, what matters is why you do it and for who/what side do you do it.

how ever, what you say is true for those without ground, without "core", who kill for no reason at heart and justify it by saying "those were bandits"

lesson for life

but,

this is a game, that changes everything, being a bandit and having to deal with them is part of it, you can't really go and cry around the forums about it, justa part of the game ppl have to accept

Edited by iarepeasant

Pretty much.

I can't stomach people who kill the fresh meat.

It's just plain rude, they can't even fight back and they don't offer any kind of supply.

No, they don't, but the bastard killing them probably has something I want need.

They always have something I need.

Edit: Which is why, I guess, people shoot at fresh spawns. They're often out to get you.

Don't even start me up on the hatchet-men.

Edited by Nerd
  • Like 1