commander1235

looking for some people to play dayz with!

Hello i have just recently left a clan and have lost all people to play dayz with i am a really experrienced player ive been playing dayz for at least 6 months almost 7 im chilled out and like to have a laugh but when it comes to combat i get serious i am currently some were in chernarus and i have m14 aim m9sd nvgs range finders and everything else you need i am 16 and have skype mumble but i dont have team speak my IRL (in real life) name is ryan and my in-game name is [TCM] Famine still havent changed it. so pm or reply to this topic if you are intrested!

Hey,

I would love to play Dayz with you. I've been looking for a partner to play with for a long time. So just add me on skype: Comordonn

Thanks

Hey mate, Its great that you have got a group up and running! Anyway mate here me out. Im one of the leaders of Just Smile Gaming and we started literally 2 days ago and already recruiting 6 members. I am saying this because I want you and your team to come join us in Just Smile Gaming, we have a 50 man teamspeak3, a good working website and in next couple of days our own private hive. If you decide to come join us you can work as a team with the rest of a clan or just still stick with your little group. Come check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com