PohTayToez

Feature Idea: Quick Swap/Reload

I know the inventory system is being redone in the stand alone so some things aren't as clumsy and switching equipment will be quicker/easier, but I was thinking it would be cool to have the option to equip an item faster by dropping your current item rather than putting it back in your inventory. For example, dropping your primary weapon to switch to your side arm. The same could be done with reloading; to reload faster you drop the old mag on the ground instead of putting it away.

• Like 3

I know the inventory system is being redone in the stand alone so some things aren't as clumsy and switching equipment will be quicker/easier, but I was thinking it would be cool to have the option to equip an item faster by dropping your current item rather than putting it back in your inventory. For example, dropping your primary weapon to switch to your side arm. The same could be done with reloading; to reload faster you drop the old mag on the ground instead of putting it away.

you dont put empty mags in your invertory...

Yeah I hope they polish this off in the SA.

I should honestly be able to sling a rifle over my shoulder and pull a side arm while running. Having to stop is pretty lame.