flygamer1

Can't enter any server.

I can't enter any server with dayz commander without getting Session lost- wrong password was given. If i try to enter a server manually the game just crashes. What can i do?

Did you install DayZ via DayZ commander? Sorry for this question but I've heard of friends actually that forget that they have to press "Install/update" and then press the dayz install button :P

Did you install DayZ via DayZ commander? Sorry for this question but I've heard of friends actually that forget that they have to press "Install/update" and then press the dayz install button :P

I didn't have any problems yesterday then now suddenly it started

Okay, so i reinstall the game + dayz commander. Everything's up to date. I still get -Can't join session. Wrong password Maybe someone else can try to join these servers i usually play on

37.130.229.228:2392

5.63.147.44:2492

Well, wrong password given means that the server is passworded and you haven't put in the right password.

Well, wrong password given means that the server is passworded and you haven't put in the right password.

I have been playing on those servers more then 1 week they never had password and my friend has no problems joining XAM's server(5.63.147.44:2492).

This problem started about 2 dayz ago and game also crashes randomly if trying to join server manually

I was getting that problem last night with some servers too, the servers were not passworded according to DayZcommander, though I didn't look them out in the regular ingame search.

Try manually updating battleye. It's just a guess. It's also the last, simple thing you can do ;)

Hope it helps

AC

Try manually updating battleye. It's just a guess. It's also the last, simple thing you can do ;)

Hope it helps

AC

Done that to. no success

Have you entered any passwords to get into a server in the past few days? Is it possible that you're sending a password when none is required?

AC

having similar problem today..played fine last night

now when i join server i can play for about 50 seconds before "Session Lost" or "You have been kicked off the game"

having similar problem today..played fine last night

now when i join server i can play for about 50 seconds before "Session Lost" or "You have been kicked off the game"

Not the same problem