daaloub

Hero's Of Chernarus

Hey Guys I am starting a new squad Heroes Of chernarus and we need you to save the bambies in the darkest hour in the post Apocalyptic world you need friends to survive and get rid of bandits over chernarus i am recruiting 10 players and perhaps some exceptions. I am from the UK you must be 14+ not childish respect all other squad member's be experienced and most of all loyal to the squad we shall not kill survivors unless potential threats and only kill bandits no arguments if so both members will be kicked out of the squad until issue resolved be able to have a laugh but not in serious situation

Role-Sniper/scout/spotter/pilot/Rifleman/guard/ and what qualifies you be in the role

Skills

Why i should let you in

Hero/Bandit/Survivor

any more info needed Message me on skype.

daloubprime

• Like 1

Hey Guys I am starting a new squad Heroes Of chernarus and we need you to save the bambies in the darkest hour in the post Apocalyptic world you need friends to survive and get rid of bandits over chernarus i am recruiting 10 players and perhaps some exceptions. I am from the UK you must be 14+ not childish respect all other squad member's be experienced and most of all loyal to the squad we shall not kill survivors unless potential threats and only kill bandits no arguments if so both members will be kicked out of the squad until issue resolved be able to have a laugh but not in serious situation

Role-Sniper/scout/spotter/pilot/Rifleman/guard/ and what qualifies you be in the role

Skills

Why i should let you in

Hero/Bandit/Survivor

any more info needed Message me on skype.

daloubprime

whoops, un original,

> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103350-chernarus-heroes/