ValenLane

Killed the Golden Bandit? or a hacker?

So after i had been killed many times I decided to head into cherno, grab a lee and head to the highest building to snipe upon those who wish to snipe upon the weak.!

As the game i was in went dead I left and joined another game and low and behold there was a guille sniper with DMR on top of another building scanning around for poor helpless bambis to shoot. I setup into position and fire first round through his heart and into the ground behind him...... clearly I missed so as he scrambled in fear trying to strafe like a fat man in an elevator he then went prone and weaseled his way behind the water drum. I shot rounds towards him without him firing a shot at me (WTF????) and got one round right into his left chest which killed him!! ( Haydn ) was his name.

what was my prize?

1 DMG w/ ammo

1 M9 Silenced w/ammo

1 NVGs

all toolbelt gear

some canned goods and drink!

so I wonder seeing how he had all this yet didn't even get a round off at me was he a hacker that just gave him that stuff or was it his off day?

either way i got lucky!!!

• Like 1

You just got 1 up on him

Probably a Duper - Having all the Stuff stored.

He may was dumb for not not checking the other rooftops for the enemy fire.

It´s gear that used to be pretty common these Dayz(s) so why he should be an hacker.

I don't think he knew your exact location; Hence the no returning of fire.

he knew my location he was leaning out and aiming towards my direction. I was on tallest rooftop in cherno and he was on 2nd tallest ( his mistake )

It´s gear that used to be pretty common these Dayz(s) so why he should be an hacker.

idk, I guess I assumed he would have put up more of a challenge then what he did. I didn't at all feel suppressed.

idk, I guess I assumed he would have put up more of a challenge then what he did. I didn't at all feel suppressed.

That´s the Problem of the duping people have high end gear ... and low end Skills ^-^

So wait you switched servers to get the upper hand on a bandit poor show very poor show... Players should really start playing the game properly and sneaking up behind a player instead of spawning in behind them..

So wait you switched servers to get the upper hand on a bandit poor show very poor show... Players should really start playing the game properly and sneaking up behind a player instead of spawning in behind them..

I don't think that is what he meant. He said that the server went quiet so he switched to another, and there just so happened to be a lamer sniper on an adjacent rooftop.

ive killed a few people easily with great gear, i know what you guys mean about the skill, how could they find all that stuff legit and survive long enough with such poor skills. ive also been sniped at by people who are probably hackers, i mean who just wastes 10 shots trying to hit someone unless they didnt care