Sign in to follow this  
#Sleepy

STMovement should be added to Standalone

The mod is basically just a fix/patch for ArmA II, I know I've had several issues with movement and getting through doors in DayZ and have received deaths due to it.

One of the issues it'd fix:

Edited by #Sleepy
  • Like 1

ST for small weapons (carbines/pistols etc.) :thumbsup:

From what I've seen, this mod has an effect on ALL weapons. I think longer rifles should still be hindered by doorframes.

Big backpacks should also be taken into account.

For the most part, the way it works now does make sense. It's just really annoying when you have no bag, no weapon, and your still too fat to fit through a door! <_<

ST for small weapons (carbines/pistols etc.) :thumbsup:

From what I've seen, this mod has an effect on ALL weapons. I think longer rifles should still be hindered by doorframes.

Big backpacks should also be taken into account.

For the most part, the way it works now does make sense. It's just really annoying when you have no bag, no weapon, and your still too fat to fit through a door! <_<

Yes because in real life I have no end of trouble getting through doors with my rifle and backpack on. <_<

No I'm just saying your an idiot for suggesting a rifle should hinder you from walking through a door. That is unless you live in some slapstick alternate reality where you cant raise your weapon to pass through a door jam.

Way to assume, boss.

Pity your head's up your ass, or you might see I'm proposing a little authentic differentiation.

Aim round corners, no? Too far fetched?

Your rifle at your side, the other guys' MP5 in your face.

I agree with the original post by #Sleepy

• Like 1

I understand both you guys are on different sides of the matter, but can we not turn this thread into an argument? Thanks guys.

I was just looking for info on whether or not Standalone will feature ArmA 3's new combat animations as well. There's like half crouches and leans and a combat pace for running with your gun aimed.. I really hope they steal those from the new game. I'm sure with all the new environments and open buildings in ArmA 3 they put in work on clipping.