Sign in to follow this  
Missionings

Cannibals!

There are Bandit's that kill for loot, but what if there was Bandit's that killed just for food? When an apocalypse strikes, in most instances some people turn to cannibalism.

To eat a dead player, or even knocked out player, you would have choose a limb to eat (the bigger the limb, the more amount of blood lost) and then cut it off with a hatchet.

There may have to be a new skin, just to warn people off, maybe dirtier, bloodier survivor clothes.

How it would work if the player was knocked out, if treated carefully, the wound singed by fire and bandaged the player could live without the limb, but have less accuracy or not being able to aim down the sights. But this would rarely happen as there would be more than cannibal and the player would too much blood from the limbs being severed.

The amount of blood they would lose according to each limb:

Arm - 3500

Leg - 5000

Finger - 400

etc.

Hope you like the idea, I really enjoy the mod, can't wait for the standalone and I wish I could make a contribution to the mod.

First poo, then cannibals. God why? You want to make this game disgusting in my opinion.