Sign in to follow this  
yammy_xox

Has anyone visited Debug Hill/Forest?

This is my first experience and only after posting this video I found out it's actually a real big issue with DayZ and it's a place for players who are having connecting issues etc. I've never seen it before and I didn't know that if you took off the other players you could get Perma banned.. is this even true? If so damn, I think I took a soda (Sorry!!) Also lul, I accidentally spelt the title wrong.

This is my Debug hill video:

and this is someone else's Debug Forrest (the Forrest is much cooler)

Has anyone visited Debug Hill/Forest?

If you searched before you started a new thread you would have seen numerous threads and videos already posted about it.

A FEMALE?!>!>!?!??!12

Don't start this shit again, please.

Well i'm still relatively new to using forums, this is possibly the first I've ever used, but thanks will do next time

Well i'm still relatively new to using forums' date=' this is possibly the first I've ever used, but thanks will do next time

[/quote']

I'm sure that's 100% true.

I've used reddit before but that's it normally I don't join forums but I have had a quick search and haven't yet found a thread if you come across one do link me

Ive been stuck there/spawned there before... Its located in the very West about a 5min run north of the farthest western spawn on the edge of the game border where the trees/terrain stop spawning. if your stuck there just head south(use sun or stars if needed/no gear) if you head south from there within 5minutes you will hit water/traintracks then just to the east would be your first town to the west on the map. I guess you could also just head east from the debug and would but you around Pavalovo or at least the road that heads N/S through it.

If this is nothing to do with what your asking oops.

If I run North and encounter a town, will there be zombies? active players etc?

If I run North and encounter a town' date=' will there be zombies? active players etc?

[/quote']

Best place is far NW airfield, there is a special deathmatch arena there where people magically appear from other dimensions/servers to find wicked loots.

Uhm no, I stay away from places like airfields and elektro, I don't trust anyone anymore due to bandits haha

North no.. youll never see anything again.. if you head NE or N/NE you will eventually find roads/towns etc... like I said its on the very very far western edge of the map and towards the lower part of the map only a 5min run from the most western spawn on the beach.

Will I encounter other players though or is it impossible once visiting the forrest due to server issues? So would I have to disconnect and rejoin?

Yes your fine.. I wondered this as well... spawning in the debug is no different then spawning anywhere else, yes the r est of the server/map/players/loot/zombies are all there.. I Was wondering this when it happened to me, but as soon as I got to the coast I spotted a couple players then I hit a town and saw plenty of Zs then a deerstand and found loot.. and when I logged out and back in later all was well still.

So yes your in the game normally and all players/Zs/Loot are working. your just in bum fuck egypt at the moment.

damn I'm not looking forward to playing again now haha, can you get banned for looting the other players?

Also I was on a server the otherday which had 0 zombies, I took advantage and took a lot of loot/guns/food etc.. fun times

i also got onto a server which had 0 zombies but a tonne of players/bandits that were just running around looting everything it was fun until the server rebooted