Chewy102

{OFG} Old Fart Gaming looking for aged blood.

Ive been away from DayZ for awhile now. Been lookin for some old farts like myself (currently 36). love to get back in the game with some good old fashioned assholes like myself. Ill hop onto your site and take a look.

I've played on your server quite a bit over the past few weeks (even been rescued by the ever generous Bush) and I'm interested in joining up. 29 years old so I guess I'm an old fart by gaming standards.

Glad to see a few more people willing to take the risk of playing with assholes.

Crap, forgot yesterdays bump and almost today's. Not a very good PR person am I?

Hey - I played on your server - had a good time, until the hackers game through a few days ago. Happens to all the high-pops. Haven't returned but will soon. Good group of admins! Hoping to bring some {SG} guys back for more gun battles .. =]

Hey - I played on your server - had a good time, until the hackers game through a few days ago. Happens to all the high-pops. Haven't returned but will soon. Good group of admins! Hoping to bring some {SG} guys back for more gun battles .. =]

Great to hear. Well not all of it. Mainly the parts not about hackers ruining fun fights.

Hope youand the other returns have fun in the server.

Im going to leave that typo in my last post and use it as an excuse to make a bump.

Well, that's over with.

(sniff)

Time to get back at my pleading for people to join us. Will say that our server is starting to get back up in numbers. Been in the 30s for a while now today. So that's a good thing, though our clan is looking rather bare lately. I need to start getting on other forums and try begging on them.

Definitely come and check you guys out since i'm an aging, partially grey, 37 yo gamer myself. In game name is Hunnicutt... as in BJ Hunnicutt. I think you'd need to be at least mid 30s and seen a lot of MASH reruns to understand the name.

Tiss a sad day that one needs to explain the name BJ Hunnicutt. Well at least you're not a Steele.

Any idea why the Taviana 1.5 download on DayZland.EU seems to end at 130 megs. I can't find any other mirrors either.

Geez, I bet most of these guys' parents didn't even watch MASH. I'm interested in your clan/group whatever you want to call it. I've been looking for some people to play with and I can't stand kids and the way their voice sounds in VOIP. Looks like I'll seek out your server tonight if I have some time to play. It'll give me an excuse to try out Taviana.

Any idea why the Taviana 1.5 download on DayZland.EU seems to end at 130 megs. I can't find any other mirrors either.

Can't say why you're having problems with the download. Are you getting it from their site or Day Z Commander? If one try the other.

Geez, I bet most of these guys' parents didn't even watch MASH. I'm interested in your clan/group whatever you want to call it. I've been looking for some people to play with and I can't stand kids and the way their voice sounds in VOIP. Looks like I'll seek out your server tonight if I have some time to play. It'll give me an excuse to try out Taviana.

The only thing keeping me from owning every episode is the cost. I must have watched that show at least 5 times over with all of the reruns. The original movie wasn't that bad either, moved a little fast but not bad. Hope you have fun on the server.

Sorry for not bumping that last 3 days. Life kinda got in the way. Good news though! Seems like we have a 2nd server with a new map. I'll update the OP with the details.