I found a machine pistol in a loot pile in a fire house in Elecktra, as soon as I picked it up I got kicked.

how to host our own dayz+ server - are we really need those files and thats it? ^^

just wondering ^^

I found a machine pistol in a loot pile in a fire house in Elecktra, as soon as I picked it up I got kicked.

thats because someone is hosting that server with Gotcha Anti-Hack and they havent set it up correctly

please add a machete so I can still whack zombies without the need to switch weapons anymore.

dont make it like an axe 1 melee kill and reduce range etc but i would love to see a combat knife in game

Welcome back. YAY now I can do more suggestions! woooo-

"*[uPDATED] Revamped Loot Tables"

what does that mean? Could have something to do with my suggestions.

"*[uPDATED] The Only Ammo You Can Find In A Loot Pile Is For Pistols"

I don't really agree with this...what about 15rnd Winchester Ammo? Or Lee Enfield Ammo? I don't want to have to search for the gun itself for the ammo, kinda odd. I just think the ammo should be rarer, but not non-existent in loot piles. This just makes pistols the dominate weapon because its all people can scavenge. Granted, I like rare ammo, but it should be a balance between civilian rifles and handguns.

Some Suggestions:

*more zombie damage (~1200-1500 damage, not ~400)

*Pistol ammo more rare (.45 and makarov)

*food/drink more rare

*Canned food only fills hunger half

*animals less common

*Zombies react to gunshots from further away

*More cars (would love a lot of cars, but fuel rare. Ever play Wasteland? Cars are (a little too) common, but I think its better vehicle-wise. ~500 cars would be great, IMO)

Not more damage.. if its at 400 right now no more than 800. This game is fun because of the PVP not because of the zombies. What kind of human can do that kind of damage. Zombies react to gunshots just fine already.. Animals MORE common i never see any!! Food is harder to come by than drinks why would it make sense to only have half... I personally think most of your suggestions are going to ruin the game.

Not more damage.. if its at 400 right now no more than 800. This game is fun because of the PVP not because of the zombies. What kind of human can do that kind of damage. Zombies react to gunshots just fine already.. Animals MORE common i never see any!! Food is harder to come by than drinks why would it make sense to only have half... I personally think most of your suggestions are going to ruin the game.

that post is from when the 1st release of DayZ+ was released, AKA Default DayZ Damage.

I have a couple of questions

First, whats the main difference between this and regular DayZ?

Secondly, why on EARTH would you increase the damage of the zombies when they are in this state. They are buggy, very hard to hitt with both pistol and axe and hitts you true a wall. I have been killed after 10-15 hitts by a zombie when i had full blood. Idiotic if you ask me. Please make it the same as regular DayZ

Please make it the same as regular DayZ

why dont you go play DayZ then?

• Like 1

Could someone release a list of all the things you can construct, and what materials you need?

We have been wanting to make a camo net, but we have no idea what materials we need.

And 6woodpiles for a deerstand does not work.

Hmmm, this is just Dayz for masochists. You wander around exactly the same map only to find tin cans and empty whiskey bottles EVERYWHERE instead of something rewarding or useful.

• Like 1

Hmmm, this is just Dayz for masochists. You wander around exactly the same map only to find tin cans and empty whiskey bottles EVERYWHERE instead of something rewarding or useful.

i think you just run into a streak of bad luck mate, loot is working fine for everybody else.

what the hell this server is garbage, the IP doesn't even work...

Ummm... What?

so, i get this one problem..

on normal dayz you need a id when this happnes ( i have a normal dayz server aswell.. ) but on dayz+ i cant fund any solution..

I start up my server and then it says creating in the launcher, i join and get stuck on waiting for host.

any solution?

We are making a Squad PVP server and im the one with the good internet and hosting experience so they told me to fix one and i promised them to have it up in 2 days.. on wednessday i need to have the server working :S

EDIT: this is the logs or whatever :)

20:33:46 Dedicated host created.

20:33:47 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.170)

20:33:47 Host identity created.

Edited by O.Green

and btw, i love how this is like old dayz when veichles stil are rare and its udner 2 hellis per server. not like the codfaboy style with 300+ veichles and 40+ hellis/planes :S

and btw, i love how this is like old dayz when veichles stil are rare and its udner 2 hellis per server. not like the codfaboy style with 300+ veichles and 40+ hellis/planes :S

Numbers of vehicles is determined by the Server Admin not the map!

Keep on licking!

Keep on licking!

Whaaaaaat? I ment that the official dayz+ servers.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Stapo,

I'm really enjoying Dayz+ but can't get a few things working on my spare server, any chance you could point me in the direction for the following :

* Enable side chat

* Enable crosshairs

* Enable kill messages with/without distance

I'm using the dayz + lite files from here > https://github.com/Stapo/DayZ-Private-Server-Lite-Plus

I found this for kill messages but not sure if i can use it > https://github.com/Stapo/DayZ-Private-Server-Lite-Kill-Messages/blob/master/Chernarus/dayz_server.pbo

the link for server files does not work. and the CC link just takes you to the home page of CC