Sign in to follow this  
V.Prophet

Food and drink should be more rare

Food and drink are too common and because of that you dont need too be worried about getting hungry or thirsty witch you should be in a Zombie acopolypse .

so i simply want food and drink to be more rare.

Edited by V.Prophet
  • Like 5

Not to offend you or anything, but this has been suggested 200 times :)

- Michno

Edited by Michno

There's been plenty of times I have been starving for hours because the supermarkets and other spawns were empty or under siege in one way or another or I had no hunting knife to get some meat or I found some meat running across the field and died trying to butcher the damn thing because other survivors were around.

I think it's fine.

rocket knows about those thinks and I hope they are workinonit

Its fine. What he should do instead is add diffrent kinds. Soda shouldn't be as good as water and there should be energy drinks like red bull that let you sprint even if tired! XD

Food should stay the same, its not hard getting food. It's hard getting decent food like cooked meat.

If you made food and drink spawns rarer, starting out would be too infuriating. With drinks alone, I would die on 1/10th of all my spawns simply because there wouldn't be any drinks in range for me to pick up before dying of dehydration.

Its fine. What he should do instead is add diffrent kinds. Soda shouldn't be as good as water and there should be energy drinks like red bull that let you sprint even if tired! XD

Food should stay the same, its not hard getting food. It's hard getting decent food like cooked meat.

You ever tried playing basketball after drinking an energy drink? It's terrible... all I wanted to do was sit down.

If you want food and drink to be scarce, go play Namalsk. It's a great map and pretty challenging.

• Like 1

If you want food and drink to be scarce, go play Namalsk. It's a great map and pretty challenging.

EXACTLy..

Namalask is what Chernarus should have been..

including the weather effects damage.

the only ting wrong with Namalsk is the map is to small..other then that its godam awesome

I think this is a terrible idea, plus terrible tittle its needs to be =P I've been freaking out looking for food so many times its not even funny

I believe you are right in saying food/ drink should be more rare. How much rarer I don't know. As of now the bean wars of electro is a joke because the bandit is already well feed and doesn't need the beans. If food was to become more rare it could add some tangible justification to being a bandit. Right now the only justification a bandit has for killing a new player is that he ran out of stuff to do.

IF food went more rare, then roll back how long food lasts you. This 30 min or less starvation would be even MORE annoying and grindy if food was more rare along with it...

So, longer food timer with SLIGHLTY less food in stores... maybe. But not both.

Edited by Seddrik

IF food went more rare, then roll back how long food lasts you. This 30 min or less starvation would be even MORE annoying and grindy if food was more rare along with it...

So, longer food timer with SLIGHLTY less food in stores... maybe. But not both.

disagree completly,...

given the ave. lifespan of a player on hi-pop servers and the overall player feedback in sidechat on Namalask servers, people are LOVING the reduced food/drink loot and the ever present need to find more..i think the timer is perfect.

Yes, just play on Namalsk and its just right. You really feel the need to look for food as much as weapons. You're glad to get a weapon only so that you can defend yourself against the Z's while looking for food. Add to that the shakes from being cold. Its a good balance.

You ever tried playing basketball after drinking an energy drink? It's terrible... all I wanted to do was sit down.

Means you got diabetes :) HF mate.