alyxm

No one is playing this anymore??

Updated to 1.7.4 and every server either says 1/50 or 0/50, etc.. please help?

you are...looking at the wrong servers?? lol i dunno some people quit the mod and are waiting for standalone

• Like 1

you are...looking at the wrong servers?? lol i dunno some people quit the mod and are waiting for standalone

Nothing in my filters, and there is no one on.. so I don't know. i'm doing something wrong, but I'd rather find out exactly is wrong instead of messing around taking hours to figure it out.

nearly no one plays at 8 in the morning dude xD

ah, yes, good point, I forgot all Dayz players live in the same time zone

ah, yes, good point, I forgot all Dayz players live in the same time zone

That's just been my experience, No one plays until about noon EST that's when I see things pick up.

There is definitely a bit of a lull right now.

As mentioned above quite a few players are just waiting for the SA, there are more maps too which has spread the remaining player base out a little thinly.

I used to play every day but to be honest I just began to get bored having pretty much done everything that can be done in the game on all of the maps. I'm with those who are waiting for the SA and the new fresh challenges it will hopefully bring.

people are playing but yeah alot waiting for standalone (myself included) but still go on time to time.....also planetside 2 is out now :) (although loads of problems with that)