-=INA=- Skipper

-=INA=- International Army (Open and Recruiting!)

Welcome Everyone to International Army Recruitment Fourm!

Purpose: To reunite People together from all around the world, and kill innocent people all around DayZ!

Who can join? 14+ And you can be from anywhere.

We are a bandit clan, so if you aren't a bandit Don't read this Post!

Please post the part below and answer it. This will be you're Application Fourm.

In-Game Name:

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?:

Where are you From?:

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?:

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in:

Do you have a working Microphone?:

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot):

post-115142-0-15750100-1353926248_thumb.

Edited by Crosby
  • Like 2

ChimeraDelta

no

London,England

yes

Philip.Frutuoso

Yes i have a mic

good with most weapons,especially sniper rifles prefferably a DMR or AS50,im a veteran DAYZ player and looking to join a bandit gang,Im very good at raiding large towns without attracting attention,if possible i always use the sneaky way.can take orders,so i think i will be good in a clan,i will place my tactical point of view across but the desision is not mine its the leaders

My current position: Cheranus/ 500 meters from elektro

My current gear:

-AS50 x2,yes i have 2 as5o's :D 2x m107 mags un used

- AK Koba RDS x3 Mags

-alice pack

-food

-drink,

-2 blood bags

-3 morphine

-ghillie suit (not wearing because of 1.7.4.4 bug where your kicked and your clothes are lost :'(

i can pull my own weight im able to work as a team though, i dont take any shit as in if a guy is pointing a gun at me or any of my squad members i shoot him!!!!

not bothered about killing noobs,or fresh spawn players.

very calm in combat situations but aggresive at the same time

Edited by ChimerZeta

Ok, i think you can join... I have less experience than you... but I'm good at the game.

Can u spare some AS50 mags? Whatever server i go on, i can't find them. Looted so many military places... and NOTHING. I have an AS50 looted of someone i killed.

• Like 1

In-Game Name:Reflaction

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?:Yes.

Where are you From?:Turkey.

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?:Yes

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in:Reflaction74

Do you have a working Microphone?:Yes

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot):Sniper,Assault,Driver

ok im happy to join,youre in australia though and im britain we should us united states servers i think thats a happy middle,unless my geography skills arnt up to scratch.

yes i can spare an as50 mag for you

btw i changed my IGN to: TheHighlander

Edited by ChimerZeta

In-Game Name: DubstepPotato

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?: No

Where are you From?: England

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?: Yes

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: coolcam99

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): Pilot / Assault

Looking forward to a response :D

In-Game Name: Sean

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?: Nope but sometimes i just kinda hangout with random people nothing official though

Where are you From?: Florida but lvie in North Carolina [EST]

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?: Yeah

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: seanstitt69

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes [turtle beach p11's]

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): Amazing pilot in all vehicles but not so much training in jet but that wont be neccasary xD i love flying and people from BSB clan can tell you ive flown before i drove a car in dayz and ive never crashed a heli c:

In-Game Name: SUMthingGuy

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?:No

Where are you From?:Singapore

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?:Yes

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: Lorenzo.Baliwag

Do you have a working Microphone?:Yes

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): Driver or pilot

In-Game Name: LawsOfFire

Are you in any other Clan/Squad?: no

Where are you From?: Denmark (scandinavia)

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?: yes ( why would i apply if no :) )

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: LawsOfFire

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): Sniper and scout. can be pilot if needed

In-Game Name: Buttsore

Where are you From?: Arizona

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: Jeffaz2009

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): All positions. 14 years of MMo, FPS, Flight Sim, RTS experience.

Fairly new to Dayz - Got burnt out on other games I was playing and a friend told me about this game and been addicted ever since. Been playing online FPS since the original Rainbow Six. Be cool to meet some other like minded people to have some good times with.

In-Game Name: Fox

Where are you From?: UK Manchester

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?:yes

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: daloubprime

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): sniper as50 and L85 Coyote ghillie range finder nvgs and willing to give l85 to someone

Edited by khaliel

In-Game Name: Fox

Where are you From?: UK

Will you be capable of playing in a clan environment?: YES

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: daloubprime

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): sniper with as50 loads of other gear and stuff and willing to give away y l85 to someone who needs it

ok im happy to join,youre in australia though and im britain we should us united states servers i think thats a happy middle,unless my geography skills arnt up to scratch.

yes i can spare an as50 mag for you

btw i changed my IGN to: TheHighlander

Go on funzone us, its what we go on.Its a private hive but we can hook u up with some weapons and stuff. WE

got vehicles and stuff

In-Game Name: Buttsore

Where are you From?: Arizona

Ok cool add our boss on Skype = i think u can join

You Must Have Skype, Write it down here We will msg you if you're in: Jeffaz2009

What Position do you think you'll be able to fit it? (Sniper,Assult,Medic and Driver/Pilot): All positions. 14 years of MMo, FPS, Flight Sim, RTS experience.

Fairly new to Dayz - Got burnt out on other games I was playing and a friend told me about this game and been addicted ever since. Been playing online FPS since the original Rainbow Six. Be cool to meet some other like minded people to have some good times with.

We got lots of spare guns

Fn Fals, aks, and we found a m107 today (in use atm)

We find a chopper every day (a one that works) They were all smashed up though, so we left them. Hopefully

tomorrow some of u guys can join us, and we find a chopper that is working, or some more decent sniper rifles.

Easier without one. We are mainly a Skype clan. I'm going to work on a steam group though, if the clan head gives the go ahead

Are car got stolen :<. I found another one but got lost. Picked up a ghillie and DRM from a help crash site. Just giving u guys updates on what we do and stuff.