Sign in to follow this  
necron7894

LOST!!!

hi, ive been holding up in a barn just out side of zelenogorsk, after joining a different server, the admin thought it would be funny to spawn everyone on that server to the north airfield. after fleeing the screen soon to follow. i took a heli to an unknow location and am now lost. plz help. i have a map but no compuse and not sure of location.

• Like 1

Yeah... do what he said. Although map markers i put on the map don't come up for some reason when i turn my map off... no how far away i am from it... ITS ANNOYING

Yeah... do what he said. Although map markers i put on the map don't come up for some reason when i turn my map off... no how far away i am from it... ITS ANNOYING

The server you are playing on might have map markers turned off so when you exit map mode it does not tell the distance to your desired location its common on some servers since your in AUS i'll throw my server your way AU46 whitelisted private hive come on down map markers included.

EDIT:Necron if map markers are excluded from the server your playing locate the nearest paved road and follow it to a town and locate the blue signs on the outskirts. The identify the area to your map on location and work with it from there.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Good advice from steak. Navigating on foot after a catastrophic vehicle failure is his speciality.

• Like 2

Good advice from steak. Navigating on foot after a catastrophic vehicle failure is his speciality.

The truth of that I wear like a badge of honor.

My orienteering skills are borne of the server eating my vehicles and making me give up on them.

Yeah, clouds always travel east, just move south east and you will get to the beach again

I miss the days i never knew of that damn map marker, made the game harder but also way more fun

anybody having a good visited yet good running server without map markers crosshair and nametags but with third person? ^^