cogwarrior666

Dayz single player

i actually liek this idea

give me something to do on thursdays

Pretty sure Rocket's said on more than one occasion that singleplayer won't happen. DayZ is all about human interaction.

Human interaction in DayZ is usually gunshots.

Also this thread is fairly old how the hell did this show up?

Human interaction in DayZ is usually gunshots.

Also this thread is fairly old how the hell did this show up?

I guess someone did what they're supposed to do and actually used the search bar instead of making a new suggestion, lol. There's a first time for everything...

I feel this may be well suited for DLC. That way, it doesn't directly interfere with the game.

Doubtful, Rocket still hates the idea of single player DayZ, lol.

DayZ single player = Host a server on your own machine, put password on it that only you know.

want extra stuff? use the corresponding scripts for the server files pack.

/thread

I think its a good idea, you can do what you like and if you want to hack do it on there where you cant disturb other players

I think its a good idea, you can do what you like and if you want to hack do it on there where you cant disturb other players

:facepalm:

There will not be a DayZ singleplayer, the game is dependent on interaction with other players.

I'm no expert but I think the entire point of hacking is to either give an advantage over or troll other players...

The reason you're getting bashed like you are is because people have posted literally hundreds of DayZ singleplayer posts. Use the search function.

The other reason is that this isn't DayZ at all. The thing that made DayZ so good was that it was player driven.

I we were to implement something even remotely close to this idea, it would take huge amounts of resources and detract from the multiplayer, which was always the main attraction. That would be horrible, and it would make DayZ and entirely different game.

I don't really think your ideas are bad, just not for DayZ.