Omega (DayZ)

To the 3 guys in the church I killed...

I'll post this one more time' date=' not for spamming purposes of course, but because I think this is most people's view on this entire thing:

[img']http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LgpStkJ1Vk

Your jimmies are rustled.

Nope, just sitting here wishing there was a way to filter out the pointless topics from the relevant ones. However, I will agree in that seeing stupid people post stupid things does annoy me.

If this annoys you, please step off the internet and go inside in the real world. I think you got killed too many times in game as the butthurt within you is intense.

I actually haven't played this game in a while, and I have been outside plenty. I just have a low bullshit tolerance period. I don't care if it's online, offline, or where ever bullshit is bullshit.

What he did was perfectly fair and within the game mechanics. It isn't bullshit, it's a pretty important part of the game and what keeps the intensity going. Not knowing who you can trust is pretty intense and keeps you on your toes. Sorry if you can't handle that aspect of the game, you should probably play something else.

Look at all you butthurts on the first page "part of the problem!" and all this.

Pathetic.

To the OP - Nice work :D

Thanks for killing the 30 zombies in my horde I had used as bait while I shot each of you once in the head with my makarov. None of you suspected a thing as my gunfire was hidden by your rapid shots to try and end the walking death I had unleashed upon you. Also thanks for all of your stuff' date=' as I had fun looting your corpses as I read the 'omfg you shot me dude', 'shut up you shot me' and 'what the FUCK I'M DEAD?! FUCK YOU'.

Special note: Cheers for my 4th kill for the guy who had returned with his own zombie horde, missing every shot while I killed him with his own lee enfield I'd looted from his teammates.

This is why I love DayZ, this beats my baiting tactics I used yesterday where some guy killed 40 zombies at the firestation I had lured myself so he could reach the top of the tower to protect me and I immediately emptied my clip into him while I see' COOL STORY CUNT' in the Side Chat. Feels good taking an Alice pack with an AKM and all the survival goodies I could ever need to navigate around.

[/quote']

that's why i will annihilate every bandit/suspicious survivor on sight

Look at all you butthurts on the first page "part of the problem!" and all this.

Pathetic.

I assumed the paranoia and lack of trust was a part of this game. I mean' date=' in good zombie films it isn't about the zombies so much as the breakdown in communication between the survivors and the paranoia it develops. If everybody were allied together against the zombies it would be pretty boring because the zombies aren't too difficult.

In short:

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Thanks for killing the 30 zombies in my horde I had used as bait while I shot each of you once in the head with my makarov. None of you suspected a thing as my gunfire was hidden by your rapid shots to try and end the walking death I had unleashed upon you. Also thanks for all of your stuff' date=' as I had fun looting your corpses as I read the 'omfg you shot me dude', 'shut up you shot me' and 'what the FUCK I'M DEAD?! FUCK YOU'.

Special note: Cheers for my 4th kill for the guy who had returned with his own zombie horde, missing every shot while I killed him with his own lee enfield I'd looted from his teammates.

This is why I love DayZ, this beats my baiting tactics I used yesterday where some guy killed 40 zombies at the firestation I had lured myself so he could reach the top of the tower to protect me and I immediately emptied my clip into him while I see' COOL STORY CUNT' in the Side Chat. Feels good taking an Alice pack with an AKM and all the survival goodies I could ever need to navigate around.

[/quote']

Sounds awesome!

Not nearly as awesome as the time I pulled 60 zombies and lead them into a group of 5 survivors then proceeded to massacre the survivors and the zombies single handedly with nothing but my bare hands because my father is Chuck Norris, I then looted the M107 from one of the survivors and jumped up on top of the nearest building and aimed for the pilot of a helicopter flying overhead and headshot him, 360 no scope bro.

Then his buddy waiting for a pickup in the bushes nearby saw me and fired a shot, so I paused time, then flew around the earth backwards at super high speeds to reverse time to before he spotted me and put a bullet into his head aswell, but the bullet ricocheted off his skull and plowed through the brains of about 12 other survivors scattered throughout Cherno, magically turning around corners and seeking out its next target before finding a magical unicorn and finally stopping short of killing it. I then tamed the magical unicorn and fly around Chernarus killing zombies and players with my rainbows and lollipop bombs.

Not nearly as awesome as that time, but pretty close. The only thing that would have made mine better is if I had remembered to be recording at the time to post on my youtube with over 5 million subscribers but alas, it was not to be.

I'm cool now though, right? You all care about my accomplishment, right?

:dodgy:

[/quote']

Sounds awesome!

Not nearly as awesome as the time I pulled 60 zombies and lead them into a group of 5 survivors then proceeded to massacre the survivors and the zombies single handedly with nothing but my bare hands because my father is Chuck Norris, I then looted the M107 from one of the survivors and jumped up on top of the nearest building and aimed for the pilot of a helicopter flying overhead and headshot him, 360 no scope bro.

Then his buddy waiting for a pickup in the bushes nearby saw me and fired a shot, so I paused time, then flew around the earth backwards at super high speeds to reverse time to before he spotted me and put a bullet into his head aswell, but the bullet ricocheted off his skull and plowed through the brains of about 12 other survivors scattered throughout Cherno, magically turning around corners and seeking out its next target before finding a magical unicorn and finally stopping short of killing it. I then tamed the magical unicorn and fly around Chernarus killing zombies and players with my rainbows and lollipop bombs.

Not nearly as awesome as that time, but pretty close. The only thing that would have made mine better is if I had remembered to be recording at the time to post on my youtube with over 5 million subscribers but alas, it was not to be.

I'm cool now though, right? You all care about my accomplishment, right?

:dodgy:

Congrats you just made yourself a bigger prick. Well done.

Your jimmies are rustled.

Nope' date=' just sitting here wishing there was a way to filter out the pointless topics from the relevant ones. However, I will agree in that seeing stupid people post stupid things does annoy me.

[/quote']

If this annoys you, please step off the internet and go inside in the real world. I think you got killed too many times in game as the butthurt within you is intense.

I actually haven't played this game in a while, and I have been outside plenty. I just have a low bullshit tolerance period. I don't care if it's online, offline, or where ever bullshit is bullshit.

What he did was perfectly fair and within the game mechanics. It isn't bullshit, it's a pretty important part of the game and what keeps the intensity going. Not knowing who you can trust is pretty intense and keeps you on your toes. Sorry if you can't handle that aspect of the game, you should probably play something else.

If you care to actually read what I had written, you would have noticed that I never said that it wasn't fair and I even defended his right to do it from people saying that he was part of the problem. What I called bullshit was him posting about it and acting like he was a badass because of it. Killing a group of people who helped you in a game is not bullshit, that is a part of the game and I have been playing it long enough to understand that. Posting about killing people to stroke your ego IS bullshit, and I've been alive long enough to understand that too.

Pathetic.

No problem with the killing. I just have a problem with ego-strokers posting stories about how they killed someone in a game. It was a decent kill' date=' I'll give him that (though I don't know that I fully accept his story because all he did was write what he wanted to). However, there's no reason to post about it. No one cares that he did it, and it just makes him come of as a douche to post it and act like he's a badass. It's really annoying because you see EVERYWHERE that someone thinks he's badass because he got a decent kill in a game. You want a badass? Here's one for you:

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Dakota_Meyer_2.jpg/250px-Dakota_Meyer_2.jpg

I don't believe they qualify to be in the same category as this guy.

Nope' date=' just sitting here wishing there was a way to filter out the pointless topics from the relevant ones. However, I will agree in that seeing stupid people post stupid things does annoy me.

[/quote']

If you care to actually read what I had written, you would have noticed that I never said that it wasn't fair and I even defended his right to do it from people saying that he was part of the problem. What I called bullshit was him posting about it and acting like he was a badass because of it. Killing a group of people who helped you in a game is not bullshit, that is a part of the game and I have been playing it long enough to understand that. Posting about killing people to stroke your ego IS bullshit, and I've been alive long enough to understand that too.

Pathetic.

No problem with the killing. I just have a problem with ego-strokers posting stories about how they killed someone in a game. It was a decent kill' date=' I'll give him that (though I don't know that I fully accept his story because all he did was write what he wanted to). However, there's no reason to post about it. No one cares that he did it, and it just makes him come of as a douche to post it and act like he's a badass. It's really annoying because you see EVERYWHERE that someone thinks he's badass because he got a decent kill in a game. You want a badass? Here's one for you:

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Dakota_Meyer_2.jpg/250px-Dakota_Meyer_2.jpg

I'm pretty sure i'm 10x the man he will ever be. I killed 3 people with a Makarov without them knowing until it was too late. I am far superior.

If this annoys you' date=' please step off the internet and go inside in the real world. I think you got killed too many times in game as the butthurt within you is intense.

[/quote']

Pathetic.

I'm pretty sure i'm 10x the man he will ever be. I killed 3 people with a Makarov without them knowing until it was too late. I am far superior.

Now I know you're either trolling or just fucking stupid. -_-

I actually haven't played this game in a while' date=' and I have been outside plenty. I just have a low bullshit tolerance period. I don't care if it's online, offline, or where ever bullshit is bullshit.

[/quote']

Pathetic.

I don't even know who that is, but he looks weak in comparison to my alpha male dominance I display in DayZ. I challenge anyone to a Makarov showdown, you are all weak.

What he did was perfectly fair and within the game mechanics. It isn't bullshit' date=' it's a pretty important part of the game and what keeps the intensity going. Not knowing who you can trust is pretty intense and keeps you on your toes. Sorry if you can't handle that aspect of the game, you should probably play something else.

[/quote']

Pathetic.

I don't even know who that is, but he looks weak in comparison to my alpha male dominance I display in DayZ. I challenge anyone to a Makarov showdown, you are all weak.

That is Sergeant Dakota Meyer of the United States Marine Corps. He saved the lives of 13 Marines and Soldiers and 23 Afghans. Get your head out of your ass and you might know that.

And this is why KOS is so popular these days.

When a bag of dicks is being chased by zombies shoot his legs and let him die in the street. He's still alive and the zombies will finish the job in time for you to break contact.

This is also why smoke grenades come in handy.

Of course an asshat like Omega would just DC.

Titty sprinkles.

Good work buddy, but see I just lure a huge group of zombies to the bro's who sit around the towns near the shore to kill lower level players just because they can.

I drop everything. Shoot some morphine, and run. First moron to shoot me get me running headlong into them.

I die.

Watch on the Channel as he brags about killing a noob. Notices all the zombies. Begins to bitch and moan about how that was an exploit and how I should die and go play the sims or something.

In short. You're doing it wrong. Without your own death this story sucks.

@Chimera. Props to you, I think this thread startes out as a legitimate one, but after Omega saw all of the fucks not given, he lied to himself and now he's trying to convince himself that what he did was brilliant.

Oh boy, you can kill 3 confused people with a Makorov, whoop-de-fuckin-doo! Learn that no one cares about this, go look at the HUGE story threads... right now. Those posts consist of people, usually working together, and clearing out towns from bandits, adventuring long enough to find Huey's, and just general risky looting. That's what people care about. I recommend you relocate to the Bandit Campfire,

Up north, the solution when seeing somebody coming to you with a zombie horde on their tail is simple. Shoot them, then dispose of the horde. Nice and tidy and one dead potential scam-boy.

......Omega, do the kids from the short bus pick on you allot at school? They do don't they?

You know what's funny? Every time he kills a survivor using this technique, he probably failed 4x more due to a bandit who shoots first and talks later.

If you care to actually read what I had written' date=' you would have noticed that I never said that it wasn't fair and I even defended his right to do it from people saying that he was part of the problem. What I called bullshit was him posting about it and acting like he was a badass because of it. Killing a group of people who helped you in a game is not bullshit, that is a part of the game and I have been playing it long enough to understand that. Posting about killing people to stroke your ego IS bullshit, and I've been alive long enough to understand that too.

[hr']

No problem with the killing. I just have a problem with ego-strokers posting stories about how they killed someone in a game. It was a decent kill, I'll give him that (though I don't know that I fully accept his story because all he did was write what he wanted to). However, there's no reason to post about it. No one cares that he did it, and it just makes him come of as a douche to post it and act like he's a badass. It's really annoying because you see EVERYWHERE that someone thinks he's badass because he got a decent kill in a game. You want a badass? Here's one for you:

250px-Dakota_Meyer_2.jpg

That is Sergeant Dakota Meyer of the United States Marine Corps. He saved the lives of 13 Marines and Soldiers and 23 Afghans. Get your head out of your ass and you might know that.

Respect for him, however I don't respect your country for it's propaganda and fake wars over false hopes. That's part of the reason I don't look into the deaths and bravery of soldiers, they're ultimately sent in for a lost cause that has no meaning other than 'WE NEED OIL' or 'PROTECT THE PEOPLE FUCK YEAH AMERICA AND PRIDE' or 'INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T NEED OUR HELP AND GET MAD WHEN THEY SHOOT BACK AKA IRAQ'. So yes, I do respect them for what they do however it's sad that when they die because of those reasons I mentioned above.

Sorry for off-topic.

In response to all the others with insults, you sound incredibly mad over some text written over some internet forums. I think you have brain AIDS or some form of mental problem as I noticed that the person's spelling seems to deteriate the angrier they are, showing a lower IQ than a smart guy such as myself would possess. Good day and stay jealous.

You don't even have to be a bandit to shoot first and talk later. To me a bandit is someone who deliberately goes out of their way to shoot people, for whatever reason (loot, giggles, whatever).

We take no chances when it comes to contact with other players. We don't go out of our way to hunt people down typically, but any suspicious behavior or even an unannounced contact results in getting taken down hard. The rare few times we -do- make contact with people outside our group, the person being contacted is typically never aware we have someone extra sitting out of sight and ready to shoot them in an instant if they try something funny. We're not bandits, we're just cautious survivors, and we're not unique. This is something a lot of people do.

Tricks like that fail pretty fast against folks in this category.

Respect for him' date=' however I don't respect your country for it's propaganda and fake wars over false hopes. That's part of the reason I don't look into the deaths and bravery of soldiers, they're ultimately sent in for a lost cause that has no meaning other than 'WE NEED OIL' or 'PROTECT THE PEOPLE FUCK YEAH AMERICA AND PRIDE' or 'INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T NEED OUR HELP AND GET MAD WHEN THEY SHOOT BACK AKA IRAQ'. So yes, I do respect them for what they do however it's sad that when they die because of those reasons I mentioned above.

[/quote']

All right, let's just keep that shit out of here. Be as excited as you want about your triple kill, but don't trash another man's country. All you'll be doing is getting the thread locked and archived, because nobody can handle a political/religious discussion on the internet (and that's not what this thread is about, anywho).

My first reaction was "Wow, fuck this guy. What a douche." The more I thought about it however, the more I realized this guy is playing a bandit exactly how they should be played. He's not just a DM'ing douchenozzle, or killing people for no reason, he's playing like a dirty bandit who is just after loot. That's what a bandit does.

Honestly I prefer people try to work together and avoid killing each other, but the game would get fairly dull without the threat of bandits. So kudos to you sir, kudos.

I don't even know who that is' date=' but he looks weak in comparison to my alpha male dominance I display in DayZ. I challenge anyone to a Makarov showdown, you are all weak.

[/quote']

Respect for him, however I don't respect your country for it's propaganda and fake wars over false hopes. That's part of the reason I don't look into the deaths and bravery of soldiers, they're ultimately sent in for a lost cause that has no meaning other than 'WE NEED OIL' or 'PROTECT THE PEOPLE FUCK YEAH AMERICA AND PRIDE' or 'INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T NEED OUR HELP AND GET MAD WHEN THEY SHOOT BACK AKA IRAQ'. So yes, I do respect them for what they do however it's sad that when they die because of those reasons I mentioned above.

Sorry for off-topic.

In response to all the others with insults, you sound incredibly mad over some text written over some internet forums. I think you have brain AIDS or some form of mental problem as I noticed that the person's spelling seems to deteriate the angrier they are, showing a lower IQ than a smart guy such as myself would possess. Good day and stay jealous.

The bravery of military personnel does not have to be about the country. I don't give a fuck if you don't like a country or not. I respect all military personnel who voluntarily fight for their beliefs and their country, how I feel about their country has nothing to do with that. Learning about their bravery shows you more about the country than all the shit you see in the media. If you believe everything that you see in the media, then you have no opinion of your own. I have also sent a message to a staff member requesting that this topic be reviewed and closed because this is nothing but a flame topic now. Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. Flame topics aren't good for ANY community. Have a nice day, and enjoy the mod.