chrisreynolds743

Legit DayZ Private Hive Public and Whitelist now taking apps!

Legit DayZ's Server Information

Our public server has been gaining in popularity over the past few months and has had problems with hackers so we have now opened another server with a whitelist only for those of us who still enjoy old school bad ass dayz. Everyone that has played dayz has had an encounter with a hacker at some point and has had their gaming experience ruined by these assholes. If you want to play in a safe fair active community take the few minutes to visit our website at legitdayz.com to sign up for our whitelist and start kicking ass without the grief of hackers. We have a server ts free to our users and we do events as well, our last hunger gamez was awesome and we are planning many other events for our community. Cya soon.

Our private DayZ servers are up and running strong.

Your character is only good on this server.

Server Rules:

No hacks.

No duping.

No alt+f4ing.

No combat logging.

No cloning.

No exploiting.

Play fair and respectfully.

Don't be afraid to die.

No voice over side chat!

Come join our private hive and play fair and hack-free now!

WHITELIST ONLYServer Info:

IP and Port: 198.136.25.138:2432

PublicServer Info:

IP and Port: 23.29.76.170:3802

(COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR DAYZ COMMANDER FAVORITES AND THEN ADD)

Keep it alive.

Lucent

Site Admin

Edited by chrisreynolds743
  • Like 1

Hey man I'd love to join but I'm kind of a bambi when it comes to whitelisting, help me out? If everything works out I have a couple friends that may be interested as well.

Edit: Like I know how to get my GUID, but do I go to your public server to talk to you guys, or enter the whitelist server and enter it there, or...? :|

Edited by Husker_95

Hey man I'd love to join but I'm kind of a bambi when it comes to whitelisting, help me out? If everything works out I have a couple friends that may be interested as well.

Edit: Like I know how to get my GUID, but do I go to your public server to talk to you guys, or enter the whitelist server and enter it there, or...? :|

One method of acquiring your GUID is going to a non-whitelisted server [it needn't even be DayZ, it can be Arma 2] and sit in the lobby for approximately 20 seconds [generally it is less]. In the bottom left corner of your screen, your GUID shall appear. I recommend screenshotting it.

***NOTE*** Another method, if the former suggestions does not work at all, is to load into a server, open up Direct Communication and type "#beGUID". Your GUID should appear, although sometimes this does not work.

Hey I am interested, few questions, where is the server located and are bandits ok because I like shooting stuff

I'm new to this too and looking for server to play on. What is the GUID though? I didn't know I even needed that

@Blade782, bandits are definitely ok. Trust me on that one. @elDuke, The GUID is used by the admins to find you account basically, that way they can white list it, and that account will be allowed on the whitelist. I would say go to the website legitdayz.com and you can figure out most of the stuff there.