msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

Seems the DzB clan have started playing here. 6+ of them online now. Any clans want to challenge them or will they own the map?

DzB, we will find you, and then we will die a glorious death and blame it on desync.

Just a friendly warning, combat logging is forbidden.

Its lame to log off when in combat with other players anyways, and it really isn't fair to anyone.

Hacker came in, but we figured out who it was and banned him. Should be good to go now.

our first night cycle has started! so all you night owls get on and do some night prowling

PS dont shoot at the chemlights in cherno!@

Server is back up, the hosting company goofed and we had a small downtime. Sorry about that.

After playing on this server for 4-5 hours I can tell you it's amazing and worth a look. Vehicles EVERYWHERE, friendly players, very active admin and staff.

Thanks Komplex. We do our best to make sure you guys ( and gals ) have a great time.

The Server says it is 24/7 day but it is not, thats not a big changer to me though. I know i dissed it at first but I joined a clan that was playing on it and I gave it a chance. There is quite abit of lag which i really do not enjoy but otherwise a pretty decent server

I've played here for about 2-3 days now and it's the best chernarus server I've played on so far; Some friendlies and definitely some bandits by now. Come join in on the fun!

The Server says it is 24/7 day but it is not, thats not a big changer to me though. I know i dissed it at first but I joined a clan that was playing on it and I gave it a chance. There is quite abit of lag which i really do not enjoy but otherwise a pretty decent server

Nimz, your ping in the last 20 or so minutes hasnt been above 50.

amazing fucking server, i'm going to play on it as much as i can.

*THEY DO NEED TO UPDATE TO THE LATEST DayZ VERSION!

im Hamstaine from the server

Hamstaine, the server is running 1.7.4.4 dayz and 99153 arma , both are the latest , and thank you for the compliments guys, we put alot of work into the map

sorry, he's right. it's DayZ Commander's fault. this server is great, i love it.

sorry, he's right. it's DayZ Commander's fault. this server is great, i love it.

Thanks man!

This server is badass on so many different levels.

Active/fair admins

Cool people

Win.

anyone looking for an upgraded cherno map should definitely give this server a try. the small additions they have made so far have really improved the overall play, and they are still working on more

Thanks piano! appreciate it :)

Hello,

Could I suggest including the list of changes to Chernarus in your OP? (specifically what changes/additions to Towns)

Also, perhaps a random statement, but I'm interested in how some servers make changes to existing towns, or buff, or create new ones. Or changes to loot. If you have a "team" of brain-stormers, I'd love to help out for your server. See you on there!

Is there any form of communication for the server? Do you have a TeamSpeak?

Thanks, take care

Dustin

Edited by droscoe

Hello,

Could I suggest including the list of changes to Chernarus in your OP? (specifically what changes/additions to Towns)

Also, perhaps a random statement, but I'm interested in how some servers make changes to existing towns, or buff, or create new ones. Or changes to loot. If you have a "team" of brain-stormers, I'd love to help out for your server. See you on there!

Is there any form of communication for the server? Do you have a TeamSpeak?

Thanks, take care

Dustin

Yes, i will modify original post to include the changes, and upcoming changes, that we have planned. Good suggestion!

ingame name is FriendlyCanadian, this server is wonderful, love the additions you guys made and the vehicles everywhere! Takes out that long 8k run we hate!

msconfig i will follow your command :beans: :o :beans:

ingame name is FriendlyCanadian, this server is wonderful, love the additions you guys made and the vehicles everywhere! Takes out that long 8k run we hate!

msconfig i will follow your command :beans: :o :beans:

Haha you are the chosen one FriendlyCanadian.

Thanks for the post, glad you are enjoying the server.