Sign in to follow this  
Mats912

3rd person not working

My third person isn't working and I've tried everything. I've tried changing the bind key and I also was on a 3rd person server because my friends was working on it. I have a num pad. I don't know why it's not working. Help.

Could be the server mate, some have 3rd person disabled.

Could be the server mate, some have 3rd person disabled.

READ! he said his freinds could do it.....again read before you start making statements not to be mean but come'on

Besides changing the "toggle view" bind or trying other servers, not sure what else you can do, tried pressing numpad before hitting enter? Tried other servers?

READ! he said his freinds could do it.....again read before you start making statements not to be mean but come'on

He didn't say they were in the same server together.

P.S. - OP, have you tried pressing num lock, then enter on num pad?

Edited by Creep-

Open up OA, single player, editor, put a unit on the map and preview. If you can't get 3rd person here, it's your key binding. If it does work, try reinstalling DayZ. Make sure you're on the same server as your friend(s) that get 3rd person when testing.

Edited by Rakrul

At least he tried to help the guy, you're only acting like a douche and not contributing to the thread at all.
  • Like 1