Sign in to follow this  
travisss7

Looking for Group

sigh, where to begin. I tried soloing but always got killed and looted by marauding bandits. I ask that if there is a group out there that is willing to accept me, i do know the game controls and at the moment all i have is an ax and a few miscellaneous items. All i ask is to tag along in a group and assist what I can with. Thanks for reading this.

Edited by travisss7

358ceie.jpg

(PXMO) Phoenixs Monocle are recruting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We have a rank structure and you can advance by being active, doing good deeds for fellow members or successfully pulling of a raid/ attack, etc.

The ranks are:

Field-Marshal

General

Lieutenant-General

Major-General

Brigadier

Colonel

Lieutenant-Colonel

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Warrant Officer 1st Class

Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Staff Sergeant

Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Private

Enlisting

Lone Wanderer

Website

Steam Group

Steam Name: trampzi

Message me your info or comment below to join:

Name:

Skype Name (PC Only):

Steam Name (PC Only):

Gamertag (Xbox 360 Only):

Why You Want To Join?:

What Games Do You Have?:

Country Of Residence:

Trade(s):

Trades (you can be more then one)

Soldier (Infantry)

Machine Gunner (any light machine gun/ heavy infantry)

Medic (carries med supplies)

Sniper (sniper rifle and ghillie/ covers a group)

Driver (drives cars)

Pilot (pilots planes, choppers etc)

Scavanger (binoculars, camo clothing, silenced CQB weapons/ goes into unknown locations for items and info)

Spotter (range finders, ghille, silence weapons, range on targets and scouting misc.)

Chef (carries food and drink for the team, creates campfires and cooks meat)

Grenadier (M4A1 HOLO/ M16A2 M203 etc)

Statistics (keeps track of supplies, plans tactical movements and attacks/raids)

Mechanic (repairs/fuels things like choppers and cars)

Negotiator (talks to other survivors and does trades) Hunter (hunts animals for meat and fills water bottles at ponds/lakes) Trades (you can be more then one)

Teamspeak IP 886.184.197.192 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 92.48.90.164:2352

Need a leader for Bravo Squad and then when Bravo is full we may start small team based wars and have 2-4 squads per team.

Again Bishon, again! Flooding this section with that post, you don't have much care for WHO joins, just want people TO join.. huh?

Now, I'd assume you, OP, want someone for Chernarus, but since it isn't specified, I do have Namalsk and am looking for some guys/gals.

The thread is here:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107939-no-sense-in-dying-alone-namalsk-nsda-recruiting/

You can find requirements, applications, basic rules, and a general overview of why the hell I'd ever want to play with you.

Go there, check it out, you like, apply, you do it right, you're in, and I'd be glad to play with you.

Remember: There is no sense in dying alone. With a team, Together Everyone [will] Achieve... More or less....

I'm going to go ahead and reserve that T.E.A.M. thing I've got going on there. Yeah, no one use it but me. I actually really like it.

Edited by Neko-san