emaz (DayZ)

Wanna buy Arma 2

Hey i dont know if this thread is right here but i wanna ask.

i want to buy arma 2 co , to play this mod cause im wachting alot of lets plays and that stuff and rly like it .

my question is ;

how long will the alpha test be? cause if i buy the game next week and one week later its down. thats not so good :D, do you think it will be online for a while? i have no plan

sry for that dumb question but would be great if i become some good answers :)

greetz

In my humble opinion, I believe we can expect a pretty good life span for this project.

Only time will tell.

ok but i mean guys. the aplha test do u think it will be shutted down that they can work at the beta? or do you think it will be up for a while? cause i wanna buy it next week or so

MINECRAFT

They never shut anything down, we were allowed to play during all stages of development.

PC tests for mods are not like a typical "Alpha" or "Beta" They are done by the community for the community (with rocket being a notable exception) so there is very little to be gained from preventing our access like they do with paid product tests.

ok but i mean guys. the aplha test do u think it will be shutted down that they can work at the beta? or do you think it will be up for a while? cause i wanna buy it next week or so

We don't have any plans on shutting anything down at this time =].

Arma 2 is a fantastic game in all, the mod compliments it in harmony.

I personally recommend it.

ah ok thank you it was my bad :D so it will be completly free u think? sry if i understand it wrong again

If the mod was to stop development it would still be playable.