hung_alchemist@yahoo.com.hk

Battleye Ban script #45 and #41

You get these msgs from battleye's script system Server admins should be fixing this server side.

Oh R4Z0R49, I have a question about the most update vision!

DAYZ commander show is 99153, but six launcher is 99202.

Which one is correct?

Dayz commander get's the updates first.

Those messages only pertain to clothes changes. It needs to be fixed, on namalsk the warm clothes is key and when u put them on it boots you and all that is left is civilian clothing in ur inventory.. its like "WTF?!"

I heard its just a line in the script or something or other than needs to be fixed. An experienced person in this matter can probably do it.

Till then, don't try changing ur clothes. Unless you have a spare somewhere. :'(

Those messages only pertain to clothes changes. It needs to be fixed, on namalsk the warm clothes is key and when u put them on it boots you and all that is left is civilian clothing in ur inventory.. its like "WTF?!"

I heard its just a line in the script or something or other than needs to be fixed. An experienced person in this matter can probably do it.

Till then, don't try changing ur clothes. Unless you have a spare somewhere. :'(

I still have the original civies on my character he spawned with... it's the server side BE, not anything the client is doing. "The fault dear Brutus lies in our servers, not in ourselves."

Dayz commander get's the updates first.

bullshit, DayZ Commander often lags behind when it comes to the latest Arma 2 OA beta patches. The newer version is always the one with the higher number, therefore 99202. http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

@topic

there's an incompatibility with the latest DayZ Version and the old scripts.txt. Server admins will have to update it once the actual scripts.txt file is updated.

after I update to v1.7.4.4, I run the game and it said the "Battleye Ban script #45" or "Battleye Ban script #41"

what should I do now? I am not hacker.

I have the same issue. "BattleEye Script Restriction #45"