Timb

US 3480 - Banned Players

Cheers for the kind words, fellas.  I appreciate it.  We had a lot of great times, and sadly they have come to and end.  No regrets. 

I don't hold any animosity towards anyone, especially the Dev Team.  Razor, Kichilron, Alby, and the countless other devs, former devs, and contributors do more for DayZmod than most of the community will ever realize.  There's no way to put into perspective the types of challenges they face, but in an attempt to do so I would say this: Imagine you are trying to build a house for all of your friends and family and their friends and their families to live in...you have only a hammer, nails, a saw, half a sheet of plans/blueprints, and one or two partners...and you're told that before you declare part of the house to be "done" someone that's not involved in your work has to sign off on it; furthermore you have no real way of making them come check your work when you do finish a bit.  Oh, and you're building it free.  No big deal.

I have absolutely nothing but respect for not only the amount of work they put in (for free, mind you) but for the amount of never ending abuse they take from the community.  Thick skinned, iron willed, and hard as woodpecker lips.  We should all take a second before criticizing or complaining, because it's not an easy job they are doing--and they are doing it for free because they love what they do.  

Faco, you know I love you long time.  3480 never would have been what it once was (7th in the world at one point!) without you there to constantly fix anticheat measures and bugs, and also let me break your code until we could figure out what was wrong with it.  You complicated s.o.b. I love you

Cheers, Guys  B)  You all have my beans!  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

-Jimmy

Edited by TG ! Jimmy
  • Like 3