Sign in to follow this  
umadbro850327

server crash arma2oaserver.exe

hello community! my server (arma2oaserver.exe) crash at irregular intervals. how i can fix this? vcredist is installed, server runs fine but he crash..

bump

screenshot

unbenannttjppi.jpg

have installed the new 1.7.4.4 serverfiles..

please help me

Edited by umadbro850327

We had this problem when trying to run Bliss servers with the new 1.7.4.4 Database.dll

They aren't compatible with each other any more, if you're only running one type of server use the Database.dll from that release.

We needed to run both types of servers with one installation so we made it change the PATH environment variable before it starts the server so it looks for Database.dll in different directories (we have one called officialdll and one called blissdll)

If all else fails check your RPT and the bliss log file and post it.

I think I may have the same problem. I'm running an official hive server though, OP didn't mention if he did or not. I have updated to 1.7.4.4 aswell and I think I'm getting crashes when players try to join after the server has been empty for some time. I have another thread about it somewhere here but I though I might post here aswell.

Here's the part of my .RPT file with the crash. http://pastebin.com/pGidMEzC

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yea i just got that now im having the issue of it saying This Server is running an incorrect version of the server side application

Hi, I just had 2 server crashes in 2 hours. Both times it happened when the server was pretty full (30-40 players). I am running the Saintly build so this might not be a build specific error. And for what it's worth, I have had 1 other crash in the 3 months I have had this server up and that was about 3 months ago.......

My Server is also crashing after some time with no players on it for database.dll never had this before the 1.7.4.4 patch 99202

I'm running this version with DayZ 1.7.4.4 and hive 0.9.6.6, I restart my server twice a day but have only seen it crash once in between restarts.

Sorry I can't help more :( Although it may be worth rolling back a version to see if it still crashes?

edit: actually, saying that there is a later version of ArmaOA now (99202), it might be worth trying that?

Edited by Omaran

i am running 1.7.4.4 and 99202 still crashes

Make sure you run the proper DLL files.

If you run official hiveext either private or public hive - make sure all your .DLL's are up to date (they are included in the RAR).

For other server flavours follow their recommendations. Locking this thread for now.