So who out there likes the military aspect of things

who wants to play and become part of something bigger

With custom base's, Factions of Good&Evil

Put your tactical skill's to the test

Come and make a home and defend your turf

Join a faction and get outfitted and get on a Dayz payroll

This is the way things are going to work on this server

Faction's

Faction are broken down into 2 groups Good/Hero's or the Evil/Bandit, the Good/Hero's are tasked with helping new spawns, going out to help people at there homes, which for people that frequent we will build you a mansion with no zombies spawns, a personal sanctuary were you can set up camp. Hero's are friendly and here to kill bandits, and help. The Evil/Bandits will be told to create chaos and are always a threat to new player's and if they find youre homes be prepared to be over run,murdered, and raided. Players get to choose what they do, they can work and operate as lone wolf's or create seperate cells of hero's or bandits, yet if you choose a main faction you get on a Dayz payroll with food,guns, and when you choose a faction you get outfitted by the faction president's with backpacks,guns,gear,optics and even vehicles to take to your house and to do mission's. We supply, you carry out mission's.

Vehicles and Weapons

We are always adding vehicle's and the thing we want to let you guys know we are focusing on is military spec vehicle's such as BTR'S, LAV'S, and HMMWV'S and more, we are adding spwans for everyone, factions and general public players who may want to work on there own. Weapons HAHA lets talk about weapons all sort's of new weapons are being added all the time, SCAR'S and all the AR15 variants m4's m16's, And the G36 series of wepons, for Faction's and the regualr survior's. Also did i mention heli's GALORE haha

so if this sounds good please come and check us out

IP 74.91.31.50:2342

The title is MILITARY SURVIVAL RMOD 200+ vehicles 10+AIR VEHICLES and custom military base's HACKERS=INSTA BAN 24/7 ADMINS PRIVATE HIVE {v1.7.3/Beta99153}-hosted by Vert Hosting

Thats what is on dayz commander

SO please guys come check us out and have an absolute ball!!!! thanks for your time

Edited by kellon

This server is great! You guys HAVE to come check it out! Ive never had so much fun!

Yea this server is really good just joined yesterday and has not let me down and we already have players in choppers and the UH vs. UH action will be awesome.

This server is not very good, very disapointing. Fun at first, but the second you kill some one shit hits the fan. And they do not let it go. Admins abuse there power and ban for killing them and spawn things for themselves. Just being honest.

Everyone Please ignore Tylars complaint, today he was killed by a couple other people today and got very mad over it, he then decided to break server rules which resulted in a fair ban, he knew the rules, and he payed for breaking them. I am the co-owner of this server, and i can promise you there is NO admin abuse what so ever, if you dont believe me, jump on, you will have a great time!

Edited by samirocks24

Attention everyone reading this!!! Tylar is just butt hurt, we had him on MY server for day's he loved it, we even said he could give us idea's about the server, but one day he gets on with his 16 year old friends, start saying things like "f**k you fa**ots" and so on and so forth, my server is battle eye protected so scripting things is not allowed, nor do we give our selves gear, we warned him time after time to stop, we had an event posted, and rules posted. He comes and kills a bunch of people, hence the ban.He never killed the admins during fair play. Me being server owner/admin have died many times with no rage as he claims. He is a 16 year old kid with no self controll, and only wants to bad talk the server for his own actions please join and ignore this post, he is no longer allowed in, it started as a 24hr ban now its perma please check us out as we work hard and always expand on the map, thanks again guys!!!!

Edited by kellon

This is a great server. My friends and I have been on here since it started and have loved every minute of it. Tylar killed one of us so we set a personal vendetta against him to kill him. Plenty of people die on this server and he is the only one who had a problem with it.

The admins have never abused anything. Not one weapon spawn or anything like that.

Come join us in the fun, this is a great server.