extinctsquirrel

Guess The Location ! (Chernarus)

It kind of feels as if we're playing this game through private messaging.. No one else replies with answers or screenshots... :3

Sorry. To busy enjoying DayZ :P

These guys shot me and came up to me and started talkin shit. I thought the guy on the left had interesting attire, so I decided to take a pic. They proceeded to kill me :lol:

arma2oa2012-08-0502-03-01-46.png

These guys shot me and came up to me and started talkin shit. I thought the guy on the left had interesting attire, so I decided to take a pic. They proceeded to kill me :lol:

<pic>

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the west (short end) side of the NWAF. (and if that isn't right than it's going to be the northern side of the NWAF on the backside of the hangars ='3)

I'm sure its the balota airstrip at the bottom behind the warehouse.

either way it is NWAF.

I like to be more precise than a general area.. but I suppose this'll do. YAY!

I'm sure its the balota airstrip at the bottom behind the warehouse.

:( I'm sure you'll get the next one.

Above post is a good example on pictures not to post. There is no such thing as a landmark there which makes finding out where it is impossible.

OK try this one :

<pic>

Do you expect me to pull this answer out of the sky?

- There's no landmark

- No distinctive turn in the road which no other road has

- No distinctive hills in the fore/background

- It's just a straight flippin' road.

You obviously haven't read the first page, click the << on the page indicators and I advise you to read them.

Above post is a good example on pictures not to post. There is no such thing as a landmark there which makes finding out where it is impossible.

My Idea exactly.

looks like the road between Gorka and Guglovo?

Or any dirt road on the map.

Don't bother replying to this.

Best Regards;

ExtinctSquirrel

congrats silva ! you know a player who has traveled the map using the hills and forrests as landmarks when he can come up with that !

For the other 2 whiners, best regards

mars

arma2oa2012-08-0502-03-01-46.png

What IS that the guy on the left is wearing? (Its not just the normal camo skin)

Edited by Rooneye

it's a BAF soldier skin. Some private hives have them and on some servers the admins wear them to identify themselves. Not on our servers though. Next pic! I keep bloody missing them!

it's a BAF soldier skin. Some private hives have them and on some servers the admins wear them to identify themselves. Not on our servers though. Next pic! I keep bloody missing them!

That is an interesting reply to this Screenshot thread.

Fraggle, post one you too, bastard!

It seems we think alike, I like it ;)

Mwhahahahahaa! Ok, I promise I'm going to take a few next time I'm in game so I can be more useful around here. Next pic please!

Fraggie (yes, with an i), I'll join taking pictures if we get to play together on the server soon. Any suggested software for this?

• Like 1

Set game to "Window mode", press PRT SCRN, CTRL+V in paint, Save it, Post, GG