Sign in to follow this  
Thebobcat

Random Migratory Horde

I'm not sure if this would lag the server, but a random horde that just roams around Chernarus, everywhere, would be cool. Something that had maybe twenty+ zombies that would cause an awesome fight or a sprint in the opposite direction during your cross town travels. One horde that just... wanders around through the woods on a paath or something, it would be cool and give the game another story-telling event

Sounds like a Walking Dead kinda thing. Especially since they have the same exact thing.

• Like 2

Still, it has the potential to make forests and the vast stretches of wilderness just that bit more dangerous.

Has been recommended many times to the point of some servers actually placing tins cans in forests so zeds can spawn at random locations other than towns and villages etc.

I'm hoping with SA having more Zeds, they can allow roamers along roads and forest trails.

Ducks follow the rain?

Roughly one hundred species of duck worldwide some are migratory some are not. Some are nomadic rather than migratory following the rain. The migratory ducks would be those that breed in high latitudes flying towards the equator to avoid the harsh winter. Ducks from warmer climates are more likely to be sedentary.

• Like 1

Roughly one hundred species of duck worldwide some are migratory some are not. Some are nomadic rather than migratory following the rain. The migratory ducks would be those that breed in high latitudes flying towards the equator to avoid the harsh winter. Ducks from warmer climates are more likely to be sedentary.

And this is why I love this man.

Still, it has the potential to make forests and the vast stretches of wilderness just that bit more dangerous.

It has been my experience that 'Show Player Location' scripters pretty much have that covered...