Sign in to follow this  
abnormalweeny

HOw can i make an animated Dayz Map lLike FrankieonPC?

I want to know how to make the little parts he makes of the truck moving along the map.Also where can i find a map like that ?

thanks!

Ever heard of editing?

The map in the intro is most likely edited in photoshop, and then a little more in a video editor.

And the animated truck? Same thing. Bits and pieces edited together.

Edit; Yeah, it looks a lot like a screenshot taken from the game. (The "animated truck" -part)

It's definitely self-made. I doubt you can find the same thing.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Ever heard of editing?

The map in the intro is most likely edited in photoshop, and then a little more in a video editor.

And the animated truck? Same thing. Bits and pieces edited together.

Edit; Yeah, it looks a lot like a screenshot taken from the game. (The "animated truck" -part)

It's definitely self-made. I doubt you can find the same thing.

oh sorry i meant where can i get the Map its a pretty detailed 3D map.and i know how to edit.

oh sorry i meant where can i get the Map its a pretty detailed 3D map.and i know how to edit.

I don't think you understood.

You can't "get" a "3D map" like that.

Why? Because it's a screenshot.

If you want to make your own "3D maps" (Which they are not.), you can go to the mission editor, fly up in the air, and take a picture of the area you want to have a "3D map" of.

I don't think you understood.

You can't "get" a "3D map" like that.

Why? Because it's a screenshot.

If you want to make your own "3D maps" (Which they are not.), you can go to the mission editor, fly up in the air, and take a picture of the area you want to have a "3D map" of.

Ohhhhhhh ok thanks man!

Is that map a screenshot taken from 3d-editor of arma 2? I have only sizzled with it just a little bit but in it you can practically hover up in the air in 3d-mode and take cool screenshots like that :D :D

When you launch ARMA 2 with namalsk addon just click ALT-E on main menu and select Namalsk.

EDIT: oh people were faster than me :(

Edited by Caine

Is that map a screenshot taken from 3d-editor of arma 2? I have only sizzled with it just a little bit but in it you can practically hover up in the air in 3d-mode and take cool screenshots like that :D :D

When you launch ARMA 2 with namalsk addon just click ALT-E on main menu and select Namalsk.

EDIT: oh people were faster than me :(

Thanks for answering and being nice about it.LOL