Sign in to follow this  
bad_mojo (DayZ)

Namalsk buildings are cold?

In regular DayZ if you're cold and shaking you can stay in a building for a while and warm up, I've been sitting in a building for a few minutes on Namalsk and I'm still shaking. Is it the map or am I missing something?

Edit: I already used painkillers.

Edited by bad_mojo

Namalsk is set in a cold climate, the cold is there for a reason.

You can permamently warm up by acquiring warm clothing which can be found in helicopter crash sites or the Bunker in Object AII.

I know sitting in a vehicle will warm you up as well.

It may depend as to where on the map you are. If you are up on the snowy mountain in a building its possible you wont warm up

Might depend on what time of day it is too; I think the release notes indicate that at night a building just reduces the rate at which you get cold by fifty percent.

Hope this helps.

Ac

• Like 1

Might depend on what time of day it is too; I think the release notes indicate that at night a building just reduces the rate at which you get cold by fifty percent.

Hope this helps.

Ac

Thanks, it was dark so that's good to know.

The buildings dont heat you up every time, they just make it a little warmer

At night, most buildings except the bunker at AII will not make you freeze, but also wont make you warmer

At day, it's very slowly getting waremer in buildings

The only real good thing about buildings is that they protect you against rain

Namalsk is set in a cold climate, the cold is there for a reason.

You can permamently warm up by acquiring warm clothing which can be found in helicopter crash sites or the Bunker in Object AII.

In addition, (Warm Clothing) I have found multiple sets of warm clothing at Seraja Army base at the comm tower going to OB AII for clothing on our server will get you two holes in your head there are constant battles over that piece of real estate.

You can not warm up inside buildings especially ontop of any mountain sides. Must is Hospital run for antibiotics