blade12

can't use torch!!!!!!!

for some reason torches dont work. and for some reason when i pull out my torch the tiny green line in the center of the cross hairs has dissapeard. i have tried everything please help!!!!!

Tried dropping it and picking it back up?

Haven't used the torch in months, kind of forgot about it till I read this thread. You not missing much though, its pretty useless.

Haven't used the torch in months, kind of forgot about it till I read this thread. You not missing much though, its pretty useless.

i sometimes play on night servers so i kinda need it

this happens with me too,what i try doing is make sure your not in a building and point your torch directly up and then turn it on, if it doesnt work look at a different spot, keep doing this and it might work, but this is just with me so it might be a diff problem with you, i also have too do this in ARMA, its very annoying

this happens with me too,what i try doing is make sure your not in a building and point your torch directly up and then turn it on, if it doesnt work look at a different spot, keep doing this and it might work, but this is just with me so it might be a diff problem with you, i also have too do this in ARMA, its very annoying

thanks but i think its different, unless, does fix for you if you change servers?

It is annoying when things don't work but as said above torches are near useless and get you killed pretty fast. Chem lights are a much better option, the blue and green ones give off plenty of light but are hard to see from a distance. You can also keep your weapon equipped while using them and if you do come under fire its easy to drop and keep moving. Carrying flares is handy as well, I never use them to see on populated servers but they are excellent in combat. If you feel you are being hunted just drop one and keep moving, It is a huge distraction and anyone following has to stop and check out the situation. I have even managed to pick up a few kills by tossing flares at well geared NVG players by blinding them.

Good luck fixing your torch :(