97ADU Vendetta

Vilayer Servers Down?

Hey all,

Just got our new PH Vilayer server up and We keep getting stuck on loading.

No big deal, so I tried reinstalling server files and the like.

Didn't work. So I tried joining other Vilayer PH servers, same deal, join lobby fine, get the MOTD, but stuck on the final loading.

Anyone else having this problem?

No sorry dude, as I said, only just got a Vilayer server up, and their network crashes!

Their hive servers dont seem to be affected though :/

Both my ViLayer servers are down. The one hosted at the Dallas data centre went down first, followed by the Seattle one a hour or so later. My assumption is that they are currently fixing the back end hive/server files to fix the damn auto-repairing vehicles issue. Just keep checking the updates page for a new update that will fix the server/client side of the problem.

The above is only true for ViLayer DayZ Package servers.. normal DayZ servers (ones that are connected to the official hive) should not be affected as they use the standard code released by the DayZ devs.

I can't join Vilayer servers too. This started happening yesterday @ around 21.00 GMT, still not fixed this morning.

also having the exact issue with my private hive dayZ server..

Not liking the lack of information / "heads up" they give you as a paying client.. :/

Youre telling me, not a good way to kick off my subscription.

• Like 1

They have been down for the last 16 hours, some major technical problems by the sounds of things...

Just gotta play somewhere else till they figure out what they broke this time!

some major technical problems by the sounds of things...

hacked - according to their server status page:

Dear All

Our master web server for clients is currently undergoing maintenance due to a hacking attempt against the server. We will update this network status accordingly as we have further information

Kind Regards

Vilayer Ltd

• Like 1

Same story here, I've only just sorted a problem with my .NET to get DayZ Commander working (reinstalled windows) and still can't play lol.

Someone post here if you find the servers are back up.

I hate the fact they haven't rly told us whats going on . or given us any eta =(

Lets hope the data is intact.

Lets hope the data is intact.

Player data has been going missing for the past 48 hours atleast, i reported this 2 days ago... hence now why i think things have really gone wrong!

absolutely no communication from them what so ever,here as well.i run TWO servers with them,they have been down along with the rest.very frustrating to have to come here to find out about the status of my server.fucking shameful business practices fro 2012 yall,its called mother fucking email

Still no updates from them since yesterday at 1:30 PM PST when the initial issue was made public. Sucks for everyone, but especially for the people who purchased a server right at the beginning of the outage! :( :P

We are aware of the current issues with your DayZ server.

There was a serious data corruption issue within the Hive and we are working on a solution to this problem now.

Please be aware that our main coder and CEO. (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery.

This has caused a delay in resolving the issues we are currently experiencing.

We are looking at a 24 to 48 hour time frame to correct these issues and will offer all of our current customers an amount of goodwill free service as a way of trying to compensate you for this down time.

Please submit a support ticket to Billing "AFTER" your server is back in working order to claim this goodwill offer.

Please forgive this interruption in service and know that we are working to fix this ASAP!

• Like 1

oh good, it's not only me. any workarounds/other solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Its a database issue, no workaround. The service provider needs to fix it, just read trey2's post..

I was just going to write a ticket :D We had earlier 2 days outage too and now installed Namalsk and in few days it's off again :(

Workaround is to play on some other server :D

Got this in response to a ticket from them today:

There was a serious data corruption issue within the Hive and we are working on a solution to this problem now.

Please be aware that our main coder and CEO. (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery.

We are looking at a 24 to 48 hour time frame to correct these issues and will offer all of our current customers an amount of goodwill free service as a way of trying to compensate you for this down time.

Please submit a support ticket to Billing "AFTER" your server is back in working order to claim this goodwill offer.

Please forgive this interruption in service and know that we are working to fix this ASAP!

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,

John Smith (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD |

Me and a few friends own a DayZ package from ViLayer. i sent a Support Ticket to the devs and they replied with this "Nick,

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,

John Smith (Support Technician)"

Was recieved at 4:40pm, so hopefully they will be up soon :)

Edited by nick103