Jarried

Cherno's Church of Love

After letting Bandits taste my seemingly sweet tears more often then not I decided to join them. Only armed with an axe I set the bait "Hot loving at the Church in Cherno" in side chat. I knew my milkshake would bring all the boys to the yard so all I had to do was wait. I roamed the perimeter for any life sneaking from corner to corner. Then I spot a survivor armed with a pistol and an Einfeld leaving the firestation. He doesn't see me so I begin to follow him. I'm getting closer and closer until he stops do drink from his canteen. That is when I struck him in the head with my axe separating a third of his head from his body. "tony has been killed". His tears...how sweet they were as he cried over side chat. "noob this" "faggot that". I looted his corpse, now armed with a rifle, pistol and a grenade I begin searching for my next victim.

Not but 5 minutes later I spot a Survivor. He begins walking against the wall towards the door of the church, I remove the grenade from my waste belt and aim it toward him as he begins to enter. But I throw it to high and it bounces off exploding. My cover has been blown. I begin peeking around the corner and I see him looking out. I put a m9 round in his head. Now hes bleeding probably ran across the room and bandaging. Blood lust takes over and I sprint into the church with my pistol drawn, another shot to the head and hes unconscious. I walk over to him, struggling to breathe the life draining from his body. I decide the rifle would better to end his life. Killing two innocent men earned me a new identity a bandit skin. I am reborn.

Only to be killed shortly after by the axe that started it all.

Day Z creates some epic moments especially if you're bored and decide to live your Dayz life as a murdering necrophiliac.

See, wasn't it fun to hunt and kill people..

Edited by Creep-

Now work your way up to becoming a defender of the north, that is where men are separated from the boys. The boys being the ones who sit in the southern 3rd killing ill equipped people and the men play in the top 2/3s

• Like 1

^ Exactly. Get yourself away from those Cherno/Electro axe fights and up into the tactile warfare of the north.

go to the woods and get a gillie and wait till a person comes alone and sneak up and take him out it's funny how there reaction acts lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions will do, albeit seems a little tough as a lone wolf.

I find it a bit unfair to claim that only the "boys" kill in cherno. i once started an all out war with a whole clan there. I went in with only 1 murder and came out with 14, it was 1 vs 7 and i still made it out of the fray. While they were armed with M107 and other badass gear, all i had was my M9 and a CZ550. Positioning is key. Of course, the real fun beginns up north, but that's completely different terrain and comparing it to urban fights is just not right.

I find it a bit unfair to claim that only the "boys" kill in cherno. i once started an all out war with a whole clan there. I went in with only 1 murder and came out with 14, it was 1 vs 7 and i still made it out of the fray. While they were armed with M107 and other badass gear, all i had was my M9 and a CZ550. Positioning is key. Of course, the real fun beginns up north, but that's completely different terrain and comparing it to urban fights is just not right.

Good point, there needs to be a large Cherno/Elektro sized city in the North, it's kind of lame you gotta go down to where the spawning happens to get some CQC action, which inevitably turns into shooting Bambis. I would love to PvP in a large city where everyone has atleast an AKM or AK74, most everything in the North is too easily covered by a two person spotter/sniper team.

Generally speaking

Generally speaking

I just prefer urban "dogfights" or having a nice roof to snipe from and the northern part of the map just doesn't have that, i wish there was more Higher-gear fights in Cherno/Elektro but since they are at the coast, some unfortunate bambis have to die aswell.

You guys are acting like the North is hard, whenever I die I just go back up to the NWAF and gear up lol It's not even hard surviving in the North the odds of being killed are basically the same north or south

You guys are acting like the North is hard, whenever I die I just go back up to the NWAF and gear up lol It's not even hard surviving in the North the odds of being killed are basically the same north or south

If you are coming across organized squads then it can be difficult, solo players or the odd duo? No worries