joethespy

Looking for a friends/friend to play DayZ with

Well recently I got killed by a hacker and I just want someone to play with now to play.

They cant feck around

They cant be a idoit

They cant be a marshmallow

They can be bandit/hero

Your name cant be BobeyMcDickleberg

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Wow. Rude

Yeah because last partner i had had a as50 and they needed to go 50 meters to shoot them, They didint kos on a guy that killed him like 5-10 times

Yeah because last partner i had had a as50 and they needed to go 50 meters to shoot them, They didint kos on a guy that killed him like 5-10 times

Doesn't justify the language... but i edited it for you.

You do know that if you search hard enough there is a Thread going where the Bronies meetup alot

argh, furry/ bronies.... theres abit of info about me and my group let me know, if your interested in giving us a bash.

Im looking for some serious players to come join our group, We are largely bandits, Do the odd helping people. I mean permanently if you want to not just for one night or 2 hours.

Abit about us, We can be alittle hostile to each other when there talking crap while we think we heard a shot or something. we are not campers at NW or sniper hill. Thats bout it really i think. really looking for people who are hooked to it as us.

We use TS3 and plan on getting a server at a later date. when standalone is out. Come see whether u like us the problem is we norrmally are more active from 21:00 uk time - on ward.

Currently playing LOTS! of Namalsk.

Doesn't justify the language... but i edited it for you.

You do know that if you search hard enough there is a Thread going where the Bronies meetup alot

Where! Where!! I want it! *give it to me*

Here is the official meetup thread i run http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/82216-official-dayz-brony-pegasister-meetup/

here is the MLP FiM thread where we talk a load about Ponies and we also get together to play too.... http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20228-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/page__st__3240#entry1003905

if you want any more info just PM me :)

Here is the official meetup thread i run http://dayzmod.com/f...asister-meetup/

here is the MLP FiM thread where we talk a load about Ponies and we also get together to play too.... http://dayzmod.com/f...40#entry1003905

if you want any more info just PM me :)

I am tempted to unleash my large collection of "words" into this post. :D

Edited by Inception.

I am tempted to unleash my large collection of "words". :D

oh please enlighten me :D it's a grey and wet day here in Sunny Scotland.... i need all the sunshine you lot can throw at me!

• Like 1

oh please enlighten me :D it's a grey and wet day here in Sunny Scotland.... i need all the sunshine you lot can throw at me!

For real? And I won't be given another warning point? :D

For real? And I won't be given another warning point? :D

I shall let you off this once!!

Just noticed i can see how many warning points people have and Inception... im dissapointed haha!

I shall let you off this once!!

Just noticed i can see how many warning points people have and Inception... im dissapointed haha!

Ehh...I'm too tired to do so. I'll do it when you least expect it :D

And yes, I have two...that was when I was someone who isn't who I am now.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

Haha, that's right,

Sunny, sunny Scotland :)

Where you at?