IHombreI

Stuck on "Loading"

I must concur with what Derpy has said.

Anyway.

Try and play on a server that is running the same Arma 2 Beta patch as yourself. This is a possible solution.

Also, are you letting BattlEye update before you click 'OK' in the lobby?

• Like 1

Thank you, Derpy.

Much appreciated.

No worries... Stuff like that on the forums will not be tolerated... and let them be lessons to everyone, i will punish anyone stepping out of line, being abusive, foul mouthed or harrasing other members. It just aint on.

• Like 1

You have my beans good sir. Also, to everyone else "trying" to help, (I use trying cyniclly) fuck you, restarting the game does nothing. But indeed most of the servers I've tried connecting to have been Vilayer, every namalsk public hive host uses vilayer, what idiots.

You're an idiot. How old are you?

Got this in response to a ticket from them today:

Thanks very much for this update (I just rented a server from them lol), have some beans bro.

An additional email I received today:

This is a mass mail aimed at our clients who have purchased our
ARMA DayZ Package Game Service

As you will all be aware over the past few days when attempting to play on a Vilayer Private Hive server you wont have been able to connect. Also recently our main coder and CEO (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery. This has caused a delay in investigating the issues we are currently experiencing. You will have also experienced a delay in our support staff responding to your tickets, this was due to the high influx of tickets that came to us due to this issue.

The issue itself was due to a breach of our hive database. The vilayer hive is based on open source code provided by a
3rd party
and by no fault of our own this code was exploited, not just with our hosted services but with several other DayZ providers who use the same base code.

Now what does this mean for you? Well, every DayZ Package server is going to be
reset
due to the data being un-recoverable.
ALL hive data apart from tents and vehicles is going to be reset

We do regret that this happened and we do apologise but as mentioned above it was out of our control and we couldn't have stopped such an attack.

We will now be working on resetting the hive to a state allowing you to connect with fresh reset servers, after this we will be working on securing the hive to prevent this from happening again in future.

There are those of you who will be wondering how you will be compensated due to this issue. To create a sense of order in the way we deal with good will, we require you to create a support ticket once your service has been restored. We will then work on a first come first serve basis on serving good will allowances.

There is no need to create more than one ticket regarding an issue or good will request, we will deal with every ticket in the order they come to us. If you create multiple tickets it only slows us down providing support to other clients

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, IT HAS BEEN SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED MAILBOX

THIS EMAIL MAY BE SENT REPEATEDLY TO REITERATE THE INFORMATION

Kind Regards

Brad Gyton (General Manager)

Vilayer Ltd

Edited by FlatFeet
  • Like 1

I've got this issue to doesn't matter what server I try public \ private. Servers I played on just a few days ago stuck loading the progress bar comes up realy fast then it just sits there at one stage I let it sit there for 2 hrs...nothing I've reinstalled everything replaced battleye several times disabled all antivirus and firewalls both on the modem and the computer. I've got the retail arma 2 and AO all the folders look correct and like I said it was just working on this past sunday. I don't care about everything else just want to play the game. Any help would be appreciated. I'. in software support and developement so I do understand tech speak please let the suggestions flow. thanks all.