Sign in to follow this  
Habmania

Middle Mouse Button not working?

I updated to the latest patch yesterday but had problems connecting to games so I downgraded again. Since then I can't use my Middle Mouse Button to bring up that menu. I can use it when i'm hovering over an object or a player but no when i'm not looking at something.

Help please! Thanks in advance.

It happens to me from time to time not sure what causes but usually for me after a while it starts working, shift and tabbing a few times, also are you sure you're not on a server with it disabled?

If I use the Six Updater my Middle Mouse Button wont work. Anyone else got this ? >_

Many patches ago this stuff was changed.

You now need to open your gear and right click on the item.

This works for stuff like bandages, eating and drinking.

That was changed in like... 1.6... Weeks ago.

Yeah but enjoying it for more than 5 minutes would be nice. As far as what you said, I cant even right click stuff for some reason.

I'm wondering if you updated your arma 2 to beta?

So many things can go wonky with this stuff. Glad it's working.

Let me explain a little better my issue. The middle mouse buttom CLICK works fine but the middle mouse buttom roll doesnt work. It works with other games, in browsers, pretty much everywhere else.

IF I launch Arma2 through steam the Middle mouse buttom roll works fine but my character its invisible, I can't see other people or zombies, etc. Now if I launch using the six updater everything its fine except from the middle mouse buttom roll.

Tried the unplug and plug trick but didn't worked here =[