shadow100588

Banned on laughing man for parking a car by hospital

I am new to the forums because i never had a need for a account here, but 5 mins ago i was in Berezino and was parking a car by the hospital to check for loot and i got a message i was banned for hacking (mp event). i have never hacked, I am not even sure what mp event is, can I please have my case looked at by the admin, I don't want to lose all my hard earned goods, especially after that catastrophic hack attack late last night on server 2

my characters name is indahtrees

please help :(

Contact the server admin you were playing on, failing that contact battle eye, failing that your lying so need to blow smoke up your arse!

Actually I'm not lying you ignorant jackass, hacking is for kiddies, I got insta un-banned for a mistake the admin made. So blow that up your ass, to the admin, thank you for such a fast solution. appreciate it.

Actually I'm not lying you ignorant jackass, hacking is for kiddies, I got insta un-banned for a mistake the admin made. So blow that up your ass, to the admin, thank you for such a fast solution. appreciate it.

Relax buddy. You must excuse a lot of peoples prejudice as many people on the forums claiming to be innocent actually are hackers playing the good guy. Obviously not in your case and that seems pretty evident in your post - otherwise you wouldn't have posted you player name ;)

You realise there are a lot of servers are you even talking about public ones? or even an admin ban..

If it was a private hive you will _have_ to contact the admin of that server. There is normally something in the name of the server... or use google:

https://www.google.c...iw=1442&bih=909

Find their website:

http://www.thelaughi...ndayz.com/hive/

And a link to their admins email address:

tlm@thelaughingmandayz.com

or you could just waste time posting here and get upset about people who make a light joke :-P

Edit: On a side note I would recommend looking at the search results from that server in google and thinking a little bit about it.

Edited by Loque