Sign in to follow this  
zinny50

Venting my frustrations.

God how I hate hackers. Three times in a row it's happened, I've been teleported into a large group of people and mowed down by the hacker. Three times in the span of 24 hours. I could deal with the first two times, I didn't have much on me at all so getting killed by a hacker was no big deal. But the third time I had all the gear I could possibly want, it took me hours of scavenging to collect it all. To make it worse I had a broken leg, so I was crawling to Cherno for some morphine. I almost made it too, but of course I was teleported and killed before I could fix my leg.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had when it comes to video games. But instances like this really make me want to stop playing. I'm crossing my fingers for the DayZ stand alone. I'm hoping it fixes most of the problems that plague DayZ including better hack protection. Please for the love of God, find a solution to these damn hackers.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶

Actually, strike that. The game is awesome. Don't hate the game. Have some beans.

(Come play with me on our private servers - click here - we have a really good time)

we have already banned 44 script kiddies. dayzbrahs.de EU based players and server. gotcha antihack and database backups every hour, no losing gear anymore :) try it out

God how I hate hackers. Three times in a row it's happened, I've been teleported into a large group of people and mowed down by the hacker. Three times in the span of 24 hours. I could deal with the first two times, I didn't have much on me at all so getting killed by a hacker was no big deal. But the third time I had all the gear I could possibly want, it took me hours of scavenging to collect it all. To make it worse I had a broken leg, so I was crawling to Cherno for some morphine. I almost made it too, but of course I was teleported and killed before I could fix my leg.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had when it comes to video games. But instances like this really make me want to stop playing. I'm crossing my fingers for the DayZ stand alone. I'm hoping it fixes most of the problems that plague DayZ including better hack protection. Please for the love of God, find a solution to these damn hackers.

It happens to us all. Go play on Private Hive servers, far less likely to get hit by the dreaded Script Kiddies....

Thread Closed before the hate becomes to much!