Sign in to follow this  
beastoverlord

Starting New Group on Private Hive

Hello,

I'm looking to start a small group or partnership in DayZ. I'm a veteran of previous DayZ squads, and after the breaking up of my last one I've been playing solo for a month or so now. I'm done with flying solo but I don't think I'm quite into joining a large squad right now. What I'm looking for is a person or a couple people to just casually play DayZ with.

Since I want this to be a small group, I want to get along with the other person or so that will roll in it. Large squads bug me because it's hard to find one that is actually full of 100% decent people. Here's just a little bio on me to see if we can get along:

I am a 20 year old college student studying electrical engineering. I'm a current officer of a large gaming clan (that doesn't play DayZ) and have been a leader of other gaming teams. I enjoy the outdoors, sports, and most athletic things. I hate cheaters, so if you think Alt-f4 is the way to get out of a battle, get lost. I hate asshats, jerks, dicks, etc. If you have a bad attitude, I don't want to play with you period. I'm fine playing with people older than me. My current gaming clan's average age is ~30. If you don't want to play with younger guys though, no offense, I understand. On this same topic though, which is a little two-faced, I don't want to play with people too much younger than me. If you are only a couple years younger, we can talk. I just feel people my age and younger are on average extremely immature. I live on the west coast of the US, so having someone in my timezone would be great. I generally play sometime between 2pm-2am PST.

I am currently playing on a private hive and have an assortment of high grade military weapons that I'm willing to share and a vehicle to drive around in. Right now I'm friendly towards all newer/un-geared players but am more than happy to kill any squads that I find for vehicles, loot, and for fun.

If any of this interests you, send me a PM and we can talk. I'm going to be a little picky, just because I want to have fun, and a lot of small team fun depends on how much you like your partners. I don't mind too much about skill level. I am pretty experienced with the game but I don't mind teaching newer people stuff as long as they can learn fast.

Thanks,

-Beast

Im (20 years old) from norway and i recently met up with a guy (16 years old) from belgium. we both speak english well and are both experienced players. we're currently on a private server aswell. I guess we can all join up if your interested, tough it kinda depends on what timezone your in :)

hey i would like into your group... im 20 from michigan and a college student as well...im on all the time. skype is toker5300

24 Year old English guy here, Looking for a squad to play with. Been playing for 7 Months or so. Give us a message if your intrested!

cheers

17 year old Polish person very frendly and can speak good english ;)

Steam: Goti112

Play with SiX:Goti112

I might have 2 frends to join later on, they have a mic and so do I !

I've had a lot of people reply (thanks!) but it's hard to accommodate everyone. I think I'll have to say the group is full. Feel free to pm me though if you haven't already. If you are looking for a really great private server though, still feel free to join the one I play on. Get whitelisted @ pc-gamers.net