figgehn

UK 381 [UTC-9]Hosted by JaegerBomb - Cheating Admin(?)

You are a 15 yearold kid from great brittain.. lol.. more info to come!

If this were true I would be reporting you to the relevant authorities for harrassing a minor on the internet. I hope for your sake that your actually full of shit

Actually, thats not my information, but have fun thinking so!

You are 15 years old, dropped out of school? "WORK" hah.. yeah sure!

The fun part about the entire story is that you cheated and can't admit to it.. it's a sad thing to do..

But it's alright! Yeah sure have them close it, will open new threads and spread the word!

Also, found your youtube channel, the right one: jaegerex97! ;)

So, hi and bye mr 15 yearold. lol.

If this were true I would be reporting you to the relevant authorities for harrassing a minor on the internet. I hope for your sake that your actually full of shit

Please do report me, because in Sweden we have a right to get to meet the one that presses charges against you.

And believe me, I would take a few years in jail just to get to see you ;)

Actually, thats not my information, but have fun thinking so!

You are 15 years old, dropped out of school? "WORK" hah.. yeah sure!

The fun part about the entire story is that you cheated and can't admit to it.. it's a sad thing to do..

But it's alright! Yeah sure have them close it, will open new threads and spread the word!

Also, found your youtube channel, the right one: jaegerex97! ;)

So, hi and bye mr 15 yearold. lol.

jaegerex97 is a relatives account you absolute moron.

jaegerex97 is a relatives account you absolute moron.

Ofc it is ;) Hahaha.. sad fucking kid..

this is what you said: "i'm happy to provide logs to DayZ Devs should it be nesseccary"

good, now do it, and also post the video from BEFORE that..

yes you killed "friendly" again when he was on his way to the corpse, that was AFTER you restarted the servers and AFTER you did anything else..

Why are you trying to make it look like you did something good, you killed an unarmed guy trying to run back and see if his corpse was there.. /care..

How about posting the video BEFORE all of that? OH WAIT, guess you don't want to? SINCE YOU HACKED.. lol.. little 15 yearold kid..

Ofc it is ;) Hahaha.. sad fucking kid..

this is what you said: "i'm happy to provide logs to DayZ Devs should it be nesseccary"

good, now do it, and also post the video from BEFORE that..

yes you killed "friendly" again when he was on his way to the corpse, that was AFTER you restarted the servers and AFTER you did anything else..

Why are you trying to make it look like you did something good, you killed an unarmed guy trying to run back and see if his corpse was there.. /care..

How about posting the video BEFORE all of that? OH WAIT, guess you don't want to? SINCE YOU HACKED.. lol.. little 15 yearold kid..

Seeing as your convinced I'm 15 care to explain sending me this PM? Basically this is what is going to happen, im going to ddos you to hell and back, and im going to find your in real life adress and come visit you.

You need to learn some manners you fucking faggot..

This can all end here and now all you have to do is walkaway, what have you got to gain really. Should you choose not to well...I'll persue IRL legal avenues

Edited by jaegerbomb

Seeing as your convinced I'm 15 care to explain sending me this PM? Basically this is what is going to happen, im going to ddos you to hell and back, and im going to find your in real life adress and come visit you.

You need to learn some manners you fucking faggot..

This can all end here and now all you have to do is walkaway, what have you got to gain really. Should you choose not to well...I'll persue IRL legal avenues

Feel free doing so, since you refuse to show any evidence if you NOT cheating, and since we got 4 people here saying you are..

Im still going to post stuffs on the forums, and there is nothing you can do about it!

Cheating in a game we all try to enjoy takes away a huge part of the feeling for a game!

Want my IRL info in a mail then? To make it easier, so we can meet ;)

and btw, since you let us relog.. here is a funny command ;)

{

{

if (isplayer _x) then {

player globalChat format ["Name: %1 | ID: %2"], name _x, getPlayerUID _x];

};

}forEach units _x;

}forEach allGroups;

You've all gone and taken this too far. Arguing on the internet is pointless. Although it is up to the accusers to provide the evidence, the accused is an admin, who has all the evidence, and in this case I think they should provide it (as well as the accusers if they have any).

Did I also see that when you four were first killed Jaeger wasn't wearing a ghille, but immediately after restart he did?

I'm not going to get into this too much, suffice to say that if you choose to own, run and admin a server you have to be able to defend yourself from these accusations by providing evidence. By you, Jaeger, not providing evidence, when it seems clear to the rest of us reading this topic that you do have the evidence, it makes you look very guilty.

As an admin myself, I have a camp with a motorcycle and a push bike. As I have access to the admin map I have taken it upon myself not to obtain any more vehicles as this would clearly be an abuse of admin power.

You can end this, and clear your name, thus clearing your server, by simply providing the fraps of the encounter that started this topic. If you're not prepared to do that then I am sorry to say, but I side with the accusers.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thread is spiraling out of control with people who think they are better then each other, let BattlEye or the DayZ Staff deal with this issue if they're really cheating.