figgehn

UK 381 [UTC-9]Hosted by JaegerBomb - Cheating Admin(?)

UK 381 [uTC-9]Hosted by JaegerBomb

01:10 GMT+1

A person called JaegerBomb (Same name as "Hosted by") flew by in a chopper. He said "Friendly", but since I'm with a group of bandits (at the time we where 5 ppl) i took a shot at him. At the time of my shot he was hovering and i shot the pilot once in the head (Kobra) and could see a hit, he flew off and landed about 400 meters away. Two off my friends had AS50's and started fireing and reported that the pilot was bleeding. Two people had guille (one of them had AS50), the other one had ha silenced M4A1 and chosed to hide.

The pilot then started fire upon us and four of five was killed almost instantly, I was killed with a shot when i was running down a hill (with the downslope away from the pilot (My head might have shown a little). After me he shot the guy in guillie with Silenced M4A1 that was hiding. The firefight after the landing was over in like 10 secs. We respawned and started to run towards our bodies.

Then we all got the message: You were kicked from the server. Would like to hear JaegerBomb's version of this (since i know he is on these forums).

Either he is the best shot in the world... or something else...

• Like 1

OK let me get this straight... I fly a heli over offer a free ride as I see 5 people standing on the coast fully geared so assume youv'e been hacked to the sea or something??? I start to land, One of you fires a makarov/m1911 (which did make me bleed your right) I landed about 200m away then gun you down with an m240 and now your bitching about an invisible helicopter (that you friend said he could see.....therefore ruining the point of being invisible)

I then checked the logs on the server and found a guy called Pennywise was generating m107 ammo at the rate of 1 mag per second so shut down the server so I could ban.

Lesson of the day: dont stand huddled together when your facing a man with an as50 stood behind a chopper.....its not wise

Edited by jaegerbomb

Might I also add....Your all still playing happily on the server. If you thought I was "Cheating" I'm sure you can leave....

We was running back to check on our gear... , but since you restarted the server, it's all gone.

It was also not a makarov, it was a Kobra, and my (raging) friend claims he hit you atleast twice with the As50. You also where a bit lucky finding us, since we had been on the server for like 10 seconds, maybe luck or coincidence.

We was cramped up there since we joined another server when a car tried to run us over with an invincible driver. And the mentality for me when playing DayZ is (sadly) trust no one, even admins.

Edited by figge

Jaegerbomb, your the admin. Therefore based on the mentality of the players I have encountered recently...

1: You abused your magical admin powers

2: You hacked in the your 107

3: You got your own private server so you could own newbs wih your mysterious admin powers.

Sorry bud

I once claimed to be the messiah no one believed me either.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since i don't have any solid proof. But after some time getting killed by hackers you get a bit pissed. And after getting killed, from what we asumed was a hacker, and then kicked we put our tinfoil hats on.

(By the way, is the post over this sarcastic? :rolleyes: )

Edited by figge

I regularly fly with Jaeger in the helicopter...

For those who haven't been in a helo - you can spot people easily from ranges of around 600m in woods, and 1km+ on the coast.

Jaeger is also a little school girl who dies just like anyone else to hits that land. I killed him by accident more than a few times in fire fights. I have noticed the helicopter being hit on my client with 50 caliber rounds, i specifically saw a round once hit the rear tail and it did absolutely nothing.

We then touched a sign post somewhere near Vybor and it immediately exploded. I can only really suggest that either the client had de-synchronised and what was being reported on your screen was wrong (This happened to me on Namalsk yesterday, shot a dude 5 times in face with an m1911 on the bridge as he drove a Ural towards me, all that happened was I went flying 5 seconds having been run over). If it wasn't client de-sync then perhaps the hitboxes are wrong on the heli and you need to hit the rotors or the specific engine bay, I don't know - for what it's worth we caught a coach up North and I emptied 100 m240 into it and it was largely fine, something doesn't quite work with shooting vehicles on DayZ.

What does work fine is shooting people, I and JAeger have been reliably shot out of any and all vehicles you care to imagine, we came across a camp up North and our other gunner was lost immediately, we landed and I got shot dead almost straight away and Jaeger went off on his own and killed them all cus, well, maybe he;s just better than me and you?

Either way, cheat reporting relies on evidence, not anecdotes.

Basically, he is lying, here is the evidence:

quote from jaegerbomb

"I landed about 200m away then gun you down with an m240 and now your bitching about an invisible helicopter (that you friend said he could see.....therefore ruining the point of being invisible)

I then checked the logs on the server and found a guy called Pennywise was generating m107 ammo at the rate of 1 mag per second so shut down the server so I could ban.

Lesson of the day: dont stand huddled together when your facing a man with an as50 stood behind a chopper.....its not wise"

1. First of all, you landed 200 meters away from us, went straight out from the chopter, no shots was made from the chopter, starting to shoot with an as50, HERE COMES THE TRICKY PART, i shot you about 5 times with an as50, I had rangefinder, so I checked ranged, then started to shoot, it was exactly 200 meters. And I hit you atleast 4 times, 1 might have missed. You where still alive. You do not survive an as50 shot straight into your body. You did not lay behind the chopter, you were laying infront of it. IN PLAIN SIGHT. I saw the bullets hit and saw the blood pooring out of his head like a waterfall. YET, he did not die. He is clearly hacking.

2. We had our gear fair and square, we just logged in to the server, heard an helicopter, and we where standing next to a wall, next to a house. HE COULDNT HAVE SPOTTED US. Guilliesuits+in grass+house inbetween us.

3. You abuse your rights as an admin on your server and I will make sure that my voice is heard all over this forum about you. Have your IP/GUID and everything now.

EDIT: He also kicked us out from the server instantly after killing us, just to make us lose our gear.

IT IS NOT HIS CHOICE TO MAKE WHO IS FRIENDLY OR NOT, we started shooting at him and he just lost it. Therefore people like him should be banned from the internet, raging kid.

Edited by Andromancis

I wasn't even there but I have to just mention that people in Ghillie suits stood in grass, are not stood in grass on my screen. They're just a bloke stood in the middle of a green, flat, texture.

Kind Regards

Since i was the guy that was hiding with a guille-suit, i saw the figth, i dident fire 1 single round.

And still i was one shoted from a AS50 / M107 from jaegerbomb, who 1shoted all my mates, there was 1 survivor, and he survied since he was behind the house ( and apperently cheaters "cant" shot thru houses )

Jaeger, u could not seen me from neither Air or ground even if u walked beside me

so explain that pls

and who is talking about a invisible helicopter? and no u dident use a m240

And when the server was back up, i logged in, and spawned close to where i was killed, and u killed me again, u had guille + AS50 / M107 and a Silenced M9.

Btw ure aim sucks when ure not cheat, so i can see why u have to cheat, to feel big and strong....

/Bobban

P.s When u crashed the heli like 15mins later u dident die, explain that too..................

• Like 1

Since i was the guy that was hiding with a guille-suit, i saw the figth, i dident fire 1 single round.

And still i was one shoted from a AS50 / M107 from jaegerbomb, who 1shoted all my mates, there was 1 survivor, and he survied since he was behind the house ( and apperently cheaters "cant" shot thru houses )

Jaeger, u could not seen me from neither Air or ground even if u walked beside me

so explain that pls

and who is talking about a invisible helicopter? and no u dident use a m240

And when the server was back up, i logged in, and spawned close to where i was killed, and u killed me again, u had guille + AS50 / M107 and a Silenced M9.

Btw ure aim sucks when ure not cheat, so i can see why u have to cheat, to feel big and strong....

/Bobban

P.s When u crashed the heli like 15mins later u dident die, explain that too..................

He did not have a guille-suit when he engaged us while laying down infront of the chopter.

Why would you even land with a helicopter vs 5 heavy armed people 200 meters from that place?

As he said "they got some heavy gear" lol..

UNLESS YOUR HACKING!.. pfft... man up already little kid.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since i don't have any solid proof. But after some time getting killed by hackers you get a bit pissed. And after getting killed, from what we asumed was a hacker, and then kicked we put our tinfoil hats on.

(By the way, is the post over this sarcastic? :rolleyes: )

Yep

I wasn't even there but I have to just mention that people in Ghillie suits stood in grass, are not stood in grass on my screen. They're just a bloke stood in the middle of a green, flat, texture.

Kind Regards

Was in grass NEXT to a building, and he came from the wrong direction of the house, unless he got some weird way of seeing through a wall. WELL. anyways.. keep on trying to defend a hacker.. bye..

Of course, Currently when a heli crashes the occupants are kicked for triggering BIS_AirEffects (Heli Explosion) they are kicked before the server registers the death. This is well documented.

Yes I killed you again. Are you suprised? I mean you return to an area you know to be hostile after a sorry attempt amongst a gang of friends to demonise an admin because he also plays on the server and killed you? I mean I had hoped you would all return but sadly no.....

Anyway I've said my side of the story, the burden of proof is on you, i'm happy to provide logs to DayZ Devs should it be nesseccary

Nighty Night Children..youv'e all had a long and stressful evening

Was in grass NEXT to a building, and he came from the wrong direction of the house, unless he got some weird way of seeing through a wall. WELL. anyways.. keep on trying to defend a hacker.. bye..

So, on the understanding that grass doesn't hide you - someone who flew over you in a helicopter spotted you. But this is cheating because the wall was the wrong way? I mean what? Was it over head?

I don't think you quite appreciate what alt view in third person on a Helicopter is like.

Hopefully he was using FRAPs (He often does), the accusations vs admin run wild on this community.

I know that the burden of proof is upon us as accusators. But if he had that i would love to see the footage.

Basically, he is lying, here is the evidence:

quote from jaegerbomb

"I landed about 200m away then gun you down with an m240 and now your bitching about an invisible helicopter (that you friend said he could see.....therefore ruining the point of being invisible)

Lesson of the day: dont stand huddled together when your facing a man with an as50 stood behind a chopper.....its not wise"

1. First of all, you landed 200 meters away from us, went straight out from the chopter, no shots was made from the chopter, starting to shoot with an as50, HERE COMES THE TRICKY PART, i shot you about 5 times with an as50, I had rangefinder, so I checked ranged, then started to shoot, it was exactly 200 meters. And I hit you atleast 4 times, 1 might have missed. You where still alive. You do not survive an as50 shot straight into your body. You did not lay behind the chopter, you were laying infront of it. IN PLAIN SIGHT. I saw the bullets hit and saw the blood pooring out of his head like a waterfall. YET, he did not die. He is clearly hacking.

2. We had our gear fair and square, we just logged in to the server, heard an helicopter, and we where standing next to a wall, next to a house. HE COULDNT HAVE SPOTTED US. Guilliesuits+in grass+house inbetween us.

3. You abuse your rights as an admin on your server and I will make sure that my voice is heard all over this forum about you. Have your IP/GUID and everything now.

EDIT: He also kicked us out from the server instantly after killing us, just to make us lose our gear.

IT IS NOT HIS CHOICE TO MAKE WHO IS FRIENDLY OR NOT, we started shooting at him and he just lost it. Therefore people like him should be banned from the internet, raging kid.

Whoops nearly forgot to address this very informative/fictional post.

Here is my (also fictional "Evidence")

1.1st of all I was on ......THE MOON not 200m away

2.Of course I spotted you, I Was on the moon

3.I have a nice video of your guid see below: (This part is real and this went on for 10 minutes...I'm sure he said something earlier about raging kids.......)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pRra2FP0c

He kept logging in with racist/offensive names

I certify that this is all true as I wrote it myself here...with a keyboard...on the internet..........

(Apologies for those uninvolved for you reading this nonsense. This is simply my attempt to demonstrate that evidence cannot be considered true simply because this guy said so.)

Reference: Definition --- Evidence -- the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Edited by jaegerbomb

Whoops nearly forgot to address this very informative/fictional post.

Here is my (also fictional "Evidence")

1.1st of all I was on ......THE MOON not 200m away

2.Of course I spotted you, I Was on the moon

3.I have a nice video of your guid see below: (This part is real and this went on for 10 minutes...I'm sure he said something earlier about raging kids.......)

He kept logging in with racist/offensive names

I certify that this is all true as I wrote it myself here...with a keyboard...on the internet..........

(Apologies for those uninvolved for you reading this nonsense. This is simply my attempt to demonstrate that evidence cannot be considered true simply because this guy said so.)

Reference: Definition --- Evidence -- the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Since you had FRAPS on, it would be really nice to see the other sequence. Maybe me and my group can learn something?

I can only speak for my self and not the people of my group or can take responsibilty for their actions.

Oh and here is proof that I killed the guy fairly on his return to his body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xnXYHvgauw

Thats me :rolleyes:

Edited by figge

Who is that guy logging in and out? Can't see any IP or anything. So yeah.

And also, you have shown no evidence of you shooting us. So give me the video where you shoot us all 4 from the helicopter.

And give me the logs that you claim you have. Then send em to the dayz devs..

What a fucking kid you are, good for you that you are "anonymous" on the internet. Ouch if not.

Please do not post public IP's - Moderator Notice

Actually your information is -snip- d2f8462f8060adc5af00675dba8c69fa Andromancis

Oddly this also matched the Jaegerbombniggah GUID.........Hows that for anonymous

This is turning into a pissing contest anyway and I'm fairly sure your about 14 years old so I'm gonna ask a mod to close this as you evidently have zero proof and are just one of the "disgruntled youths" trying to feel important on the internet.

As for me I have work tomorrow so I'm going to have to leave you to bang your head against a wall hoping someone can hear you.....Good Luck Edited by Legacy