Raytheon (DayZ)

I just saw this on Imgur

Agreed, me too. I'm just saying that I'd love some way of bringing the maps together or just having new maps that were separated by seas. Like I said, the devs have been re-writing the server/client code so having MANY more players per map looks like it may well now be possible.

It's a glorious idea and I hope it'll happen.

I like the idea of loading the maps separately. Once you traveled distance X into the ocean you would hit a loading screen and be in a different map. It would be epic and is a cool goal for Rocket and team to work toward after the initial release is sorted out.

Kinda reminds me how GTA used to make large maps possible. lol

This would be the perfect map for DayZ a HUGE map to travel across finding new things/weapons so on i like that very much i would actually hope they would be able to make it...

I like it I would also like it if there were small islands dotted around too, up to the size of Skalisty. Also if some boats could be made to have operational guns and/or the ability for passengers to move about on them you could have an element of piracy added to the game....now THAT would be interesting.