Sign in to follow this  
xammot

Anybody want to Partner/Group up?

Hi!

Iv'e played this mod for a day now, and I think it's awesome.

I can never seem to find anybody that's willing to team up with and survive so if anybody is interested, hit me up on steam/skype.

Steam - Xammot

skype - PM Me.

If you want to join an active, highly organized group, add me on steam (same name). I operate a clan called the Overwatch that will someday help eliminate bandits and keep the level of murders down, but for now we're just a survival group. We still need a lot more people so feel free to join and invite anyone you know. :)

If you want to join an active' date=' highly organized group, add me on steam (same name). I operate a clan called the Overwatch that will someday help eliminate bandits and keep the level of murders down, but for now we're just a survival group. We still need a lot more people so feel free to join and invite anyone you know. :)

[/quote']

Hey I am also looking to group up with some dudes. Still very new to the game my steam name is dphi1996 but for some reason I cant find yours?

If you want to join an active' date=' highly organized group, add me on steam (same name). I operate a clan called the Overwatch that will someday help eliminate bandits and keep the level of murders down, but for now we're just a survival group. We still need a lot more people so feel free to join and invite anyone you know. :)

[/quote']

Are you guys going on bandit hunts, or just stock-piling stuff somewhere? I want to find a small group to play with, but not a full-blown clan.

@dphi1996 Alright, I added you :)

@Deeds

We generally do both at the same time. We patrol in a triangular path finding loot in certain areas where bandits are often found. As of now, we have 22 bandit kills and 8 of our our deaths. We aren't as much a full blown clan than a group of like-minded people who want to survive, kill bandits and have fun. Keep in mind though, we are a relatively large group that is growing exponentially day by day; we even had up to 20 members on one server today.

SMGH

Yeah sure would love to group up with you just add me on skype and steam. =) username:Indickua

Hey I wouldn't mind grouping up sometime :) My Steam name is the same name on the forums here. Hit me up sometime. I'm sorta new. I got the game Friday. Understand the basics and made it pretty damn far inland. Might kill myself if you guys want to meet up somewhere close by.

I´ve been playing this for a while, about 60 hours according with Steam, and I decided that I want to group with a team. I was going to do that with 3 other friends but it didnt work out. I play only as survivor.

I have a lot of stuff, including a tent and I´d like to team up with some people to build a safehouse and a vehicle to go hunt some zombies and bandits.

Steam ID: Mechamorafa

If anyone is still looking for players to group up with, World's End Gaming has the atmosphere to do so.

The information is just down below so stop on by! No requirements!