Sign in to follow this  
DayZStriker

Globally Banned for NO REASON

Ok,so when i went on DayZ today, November 11 2012, It said CD key in use, well i logged back in later and it said.. You were kicked off the game (BattlEye: Global Ban #588e9e)

Please help me get unbanned, i never did a thing wrong and i got globally banned for no reason, please help me! Thanks!

If my CD key was stolen i want it back or something,cuz when i did go back on and made it on it worked,but the next time a couple hrs after it sayd i was banned,i just wanna be unbanned

You will have to purchase a new copy of Arma 2, they will not unban your CD key as whoever stole it used hacks on it. sorry for your loss.

If i have to rebuy ArmA 2 Combined Ops i will probaly have to SUE dayzmod.com for it because i bought the game with my money and they get me banned for no reason

If i have to rebuy ArmA 2 Combined Ops i will probaly have to SUE dayzmod.com for it because i bought the game with my money and they get me banned for no reason

chances are you hacked and got caught. DayZ team can't unban u, its a BattlEye related.

or you downloaded a program to try and hack and that program stole your cd-key.

Very unlikely that someone just thought of ur exact cd key and tried it. they obtained it somehow. You did not take good enough care to secure your cd key and for that someone used it to hack and now its banned. That is your own fault.

You will not be able to sue anybody, can't believe you even tried to say that LOL

And it still stands DayZmod.com didn't ban you -__-, BattlEye banned you for hacking

Edited by griffin89

ok whatever the thing is i got banned and it was not my fault,i only got dayz a week ago

Someone got ahold of ur cd-key, IT IS your fault....

someone steals my credit card info, it is my fault for not keeping it secure enough...same concept