ProS Only

[PsO] ProS Only Bandit Clan [CLOSED RECRUITMENT TAKING APPLICATIONS STILL FOR TEAM] [Ts3]

The youngest player we have is 14 but the majority is 17-30

So you actually have a player who is 14?!?

I am giving thought to checking you guys out, but i dont deal with little fuckers, and i cannot possibly imagine him to be filled with info for the game. Im willing to join up with Experienced DayZ'ers.

It is a direct contradiction to the name of your clan to have any 14yr old DayZ player.

Edited by Inception.
No need for the personal insults. Posts merged.

Currently 9 members about to hit capping pointD:!!! Will start another team for other servers!!!

I'm 17 and I've got -650000 humanity on public when last checked... I'm not an idiot. Don't judge before you've met anyone.

So you actually have a player who is 14?!?

I am giving thought to checking you guys out, but i dont deal with little fuckers, and i cannot possibly imagine him to be filled with info for the game. Im willing to join up with Experienced DayZ'ers.

It is a direct contradiction to the name of your clan to have any 14yr old DayZ player.

Oh really? So no fourteen year old could possibly be a professional DayZ player who has a large amount of knowledge about the mod AND more play time than most players?

That's nice. Too bad you have been proved wrong.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

Clan recruitment is now closed, but I will set up another group to play other maps. We are currently playing Chernarus on a whitelisted server, but hope to start another group(s) on other maps so other players can join our clan.

Is Skype required for application?

I have teamspeak

Oh really? So no fourteen year old could possibly be a professional DayZ player who has a large amount of knowledge about the mod AND more play time than most players?

That's nice. Too bad you have been proved wrong.

Who? I havent been proved wrong until I'm shown this persons name at least..

I understand you are 14 Inception, but id hold off on calling anyone "pro" at DayZ. having 2000+ posts on the forums doesnt make you pro.

Yet i will add you probably are completely knowledgable about the game. Cheers to you.

Pmed you regarding the topic.