Sign in to follow this  
Dboy

Video Proof Of Hackers On DayZ

These people are hacking and it shows it in the video. It it on a server called www.LegitDayZ.com Veteran Private Hive | USWest | Active Admin | No Hax, dupes, exploits, etc | Vehicles and Tents Save | Legit Vanilla DayZ. They have videos of it on minecraft hacking and now Dayz. Also I brought this up because I'm sick of Hackers Here's the video:

They are also Dancing and spawned a car then teleported to kill another clan I think there is 4 or 5 of them and their heli never runs out of fuel. They all have gillie suits and AS50's with thermal. They killed everyone on the server by spawning them to one place and then dropped them from the sky. They even Say "we're hacking"

Edited by Dboy

@#Knight I know that fact that they say it just kills me. I hate hackers who do it just to piss over people off not even benefiting them

Edited by Dboy

"We're hacking".

I know that fact that they say it just kills me. I hate hackers who do it just to piss over people off not even benefiting them

I

You didn't know DayZ had hacking?

I know DayZ has hacking....this is a video with proof of people hacking.

I I know DayZ has hacking....this is a video with proof of people hacking.

Now I see where you're coming from. My bad. Can't wait to see the mods approve this.

• Like 1

We all know hacking exists. It's a big problem due to arma2's engine.

We all know it, we all don't like it. The staff and mods are very aware of the issue.

Due to arma2's engine there isn't really too much they can do.

But Why bother putting them on a spotlight? They enjoy this kinda stuff

Edited by griffin89

7:42 "Should I spawn a vehicle?"

EDIT: sad to say, it's always the little kids hacking.

Edited by Rockie

We all know hacking exists. It's a big problem due to arma2's engine.

We all know it, we all don't like it. The staff and mods are very aware of the issue.

Due to arma2's engine there isn't really too much they can do.

But Why bother putting them on a spotlight? They enjoy this kinda stuff

I know, but maybe they can do something, I hope they can, but for now it is a problem and isn't what this forum for to report hackers and cheaters and make them know to other people to hope something will be done? Edited by Dboy

I know, but maybe they can do something, I hope they can, but for now it is a problem and isn't what this forum for to report hackers and cheaters and make them know to other people to hope something will be done?

The only thing that can be done is BattlEye detection methods, they can't stop scripting or hacking as the engine permits it and allows stuff you shouldn't be able to do. They can not change the engine, only BattlEye can up their detection methods and hope to detect all of them. But even still its rare for an external program that uses rpm(readprocessmemory) to get detected, unless it starts writing memory or it's released to the public for BE to analyze

I believe this subform is to report known cheats and facts about them to get them added to the CBL and banned from other servers.

Not to put some random group with no info in a spotlight

Edited by griffin89

The only thing that can be done is BattlEye detection methods, they can't stop scripting or hacking as the engine permits it and allows stuff you shouldn't be able to do. They can not change the engine, only BattlEye can up their detection methods and hope to detect all of them. But even still its rare for an external program that uses rpm(readprocessmemory) to get detected, unless it starts writing memory or it's released to the public for BE to analyze

I believe this subform is to report known cheats and facts about them to get them added to the CBL and banned from other servers.

Not to put some random group with no info in a spotlight

Its says to report players using Cheats or exploits and to provide evidence so that's what i did i'm not trying to put anyone in the spotlight.

These people are hacking and it shows it in the video. They have videos of it on minecraft hacking and now Dayz. I brought this up because I'm sick of Hackers

"I brought this up because I'm sick of hackers".. that's clearly a different reason then wht u just posted

btw, read the stickies

Please read this before reporting a cheater as specific details must be said before we can investigate the report.

Required:

* Server this happened on.

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

* What happened during the incident.

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures

- Server logs with IP's removed (GUID's are fine)

What we don't want:

- Oh my friend said he saw a cheater.

- Oh this cheater is streaming.

- This guy went through a building because obviously it was lag!

- OH HE/SHE DISCONNECTED BEFORE I COULD KILL THEM!

- My mom made me post this

"I brought this up because I'm sick of hackers".. that's clearly a different reason then wht u just posted

btw, read the stickies

There I put the server name up even though it is in the video and I don't know the time because it was a video recorded by a youtuber which means that information is unavailable to me, but I clearly stated what was happening during the incident. Including video with the information.

It's on a private hive. The best thing you can do is make the admins aware.

Delta Squad FTW! :thumbsup:

Should have a little brown on the tip where you plug each other, after killing axe-weilding bambi's for lulz. <_<