Symbolic.

[OSN] New Clan/Gang thingy looking for members!

Hello,

Today I am here to present a new Clan/Gang thingy I created. We are looking for people to recruit and play with. We don't have a "home server" right now, but, once we find one that fits everyone just fine we'll use that one.

I would love to hear from some of you DayZers. It's just my cousin and me and we'd like more people to join us on our expedition. Just to name a few requirements to of being in the Clan/Gang thingy, you must be mature at the times needed we will goof off when it's safe to do so. You must also be able to work well with a team, if your a solo lone wolf then you're not for us. If you are and excellent team player and don't have an ego about it then you're for us. So, I hope to hear from some of you on the forums. Send me a PM.

Also, hit me up on Steam: tylerblanks

You can also contact me via: Skype - tyler.blanks1 ; MSN - symbolic@mmolegend.net

You can also come on our teamspeak - 64.31.14.154

Best Regards,

Symbolic.

I suppose i would join what age are you both dont really wanna be in a group with people who sound like their still in primary school.

andrew.mccaughey3

Exactly what im trying to do. hit me up on here and let me know how this is going, i might have a suggested home server