Lupatchi

Ban for what? (57720)

So, last night I was playing with my buddies and we found a truck, this was a private hive and we were new spawns we parked the truck in a tree and logged off, I joined a public hive and it dupped my character from private. I logged off and slept, next morning I receive this message: Battle Eye Global Ban (e57720)

So, last night I was playing with my buddies and we found a truck, this was a private hive and we were new spawns we parked the truck in a tree and logged off, I joined a public hive and it dupped my character from private. I logged off and slept, next morning I receive this message: Battle Eye Global Ban (e57720)

stand for caught hacking/scripting...by BATTLEYE. Good day sir.

stand for caught hacking/scripting...by BATTLEYE. Good day sir.

I can still play OA though? so its not battleye hack ban.

lies! you hacked & got caught

reason being... your private hive character can't be "dupped" to the public hive -__-

Edited by griffin89

lies! you hacked & got caught

reason being... your private hive character can't be "dupped" to the public hive -__-

dude, honestly. I didn't hack, I deleted a character and dupped nother, I can play on some servers but not others? wtf!?

Contact BattlEye.