albinorhino

Day Namalsk - Hell on wheels - Admin banning for no reason.

Server - DayZ Namalsk - Hell on wheels (200+ vehicles my backside)

IP: 208.115.201.154:2362

Time: 9:10pm GMT

Admins reason for ban: "Rent an RSY server!" (banning clans from off his server).

So our clan was running round on this server, we had a Ural and were clearing out the old hospital of players while loading up the Ural with food and medical supplies. Next thing we know everyone with the RSY clan tag is kicked from the game. We log back in to protest these kicks when we all get slapped with a ban with the ban message "RENT AN RSY SERVER!".

Admin must have been seriously intimidated and butt hurt to know that there were people who were willing to work together to survive. Probably wants his server to be played CoD death match style.

And yes I am able to appeal against this ban on the DayZ forums. The Vilayer hive is still a public hive and is still connected to the DayZ intellectual property thus this sort of behaviour is still against the server hosting rules. This server needs a good old blacklist slapped on it.

And yes I am able to appeal against this ban on the DayZ forums. The Vilayer hive is still a public hive and is still connected to the DayZ intellectual property thus this sort of behaviour is still against the server hosting rules. This server needs a good old blacklist slapped on it.

All non-cheranus maps are guaranteed to be Private Hives. Namalsk is no exception.

(There is some private hive cheranus servers too!)

Edited by Legacy

Well i went on when i got back and asked about why they got banned and i told the admin Dunpeal that RSY is just a group of youtubers and all i got was make me famous and fraps the admin abuse and was banned a few seconds after video of it all is on my youtube channel

Admin power abuses random people and uses scripts him self, spawns gear for the carebears he likes on the server then bans people for no reason. Avoid this server to not waste your time.

Locked because its not actually anything to do with official DayZ.